Release - CleanSubs - (Clean subtitles from the ads and other rubbish)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DaLanik Offline
Fan
It is loading the definitions. It did this before as well, but it didn't display the progress bar.
find quote
misa Online
Fan
(2017-03-19 00:19)DaLanik Wrote:  It is loading the definitions. It did this before as well, but it didn't display the progress bar.

Aha, is it possible to enable / disable this?
find quote
DaLanik Offline
Fan
Nope. I am working to make this faster... so probalby in the next version if will be gone or radically faster... it shouldn't interfere, you can still use Kodi it is doing in the background. But that was the reason sometimes when you start CleanSubs from the programs menu it took longer to start. It was loading/processing definitions. It shouldn't do that on every start anymore, so it is an improvement. But I'll keep working on it, don't worry Smile
find quote
HeresJohnny Offline
One more request regarding NFS. You've solved this nicely for the "standalone" cleaner but I still notice a problem on cleaning a downloaded sub while playing a video - let's call it "live cleaning". I think there might still be a path problem. When downloading a sub for a series that is accessed via SMB or a live stream, the subs download and clean correctly. If the video that is being played resides on an NFS path, the live cleaner doesn't kick in.
find quote
DaLanik Offline
Fan
That is possible Smile Will take a look. For the time being, you can maybe set custom subtitles path to local disk?
find quote
DaLanik Offline
Fan
v5.5
- Optimized logic and reading of definitions
- Definitions are now checked not only on Kodi start but every 100 minutes
find quote
DaLanik Offline
Fan
(2017-03-14 11:11)HeresJohnny Wrote:  Thumbs up, Dalai Lanik :-)
CleanSubs just had a great run, cleaning a third of my subs until it errorred out. I think you're very close to perfection. Here's what I can glean from the normal log, will run some debug tests later to identify the subs which caused this.

Code:
File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.cleansubs\default.py", line 414, in process_subs
                                                if not line.text[subsPos - 1].isalnum() or not line.text[subsPos + 1].isalnum():
                                            IndexError: string index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

This should fix it, please give it a try:

v5.6
- Bug fix with heuristics
find quote