• 9(current)
Release CleanSubs - (Clean subtitles from the ads and other rubbish)
Fix confirmed !
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
Cool, so now only the unicode error you posted earlier Smile

So, I tried putting the apostrophe in the path name and I can't reproduce the error. Can you post the whole name of the path?

I added both ' and ` signs and it just worked?

D.
(2016-12-11, 21:33)DaLanik Wrote: Cool, so now only the unicode error you posted earlier Smile

So, I tried putting the apostrophe in the path name and I can't reproduce the error. Can you post the whole name of the path?

I added both ' and ` signs and it just worked?

D.
It's a ' sign, but the error is basically with every accented character in the path name. Maybe a linux thing...
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
You can just delete the line causing problems - it is only for a log file; if you have time, you could try replacing the line with

Code:
xbmc.log("CLEANSUBS >> SUBTITLES DOWNLOAD PATH SET TO: " + pipes.quote(path).encode('utf8'))

it should escape the quote...

Ah, and add "import pipes" at the beginning of the file.
v3.3
- On-off switch added
- Typo fixed
- Small bug fix
v3.4
- Bug fix
v3.5
- Reliability fixes
v3.6
- Subtitle provider logo changes
- Logo, banner, fanart
v3.7
- Added another (backup) server for definitions update

Since the original clean subtitles server is often down or too busy, I added mirror of definitions....
v3.8
- Update statistics server

new statistics server (2nd one went down....) Smile
v3.9
- Recognize custom folder for subtitles set in Kodi
- Logic update
- Performance improvements
v4.0
- Bug fix
Great job on CleanSubs, I really appreciate it.

I have one question / feature request. I am using an plugin that automatically downloads a matching subtitle when starting a video (something like Exodus but not Exodus). These automatic downloaded subs do not get picked up by CleanSubs.
The subs are downloaded in the default temp folder. Is there a way to make this work with CleanSubs?

When i pause/resume a video the following lines appear in the kodi.log
Code:
NOTICE: CLEANSUBS >> PLAYBACK >>RESUMED<<
NOTICE: CLEANSUBS >> EXODUS SUBS: True
NOTICE: CLEANSUBS >> ERROR FINDING CUSTOMPATH IN GUISETTINGS.XML
NOTICE: CLEANSUBS >> SUBTITLES DOWNLOAD PATH SET TO: /home/user/.kodi/temp/

I have no Custom subtitle folder set in Kodi but i have the temp location set as a custom folder in the CleanSub settings.
The automaticly downloaded sub is always called TemporarySubs.en.srt (if downloading English subs ofcourse)

Thnx
Can you post the part of the log when you START the video for the 1st time? Where does it set subs path to?
I've been getting the following error in the log when I launch Kodi's subtitle downloader:

Code:
22:31:32.752 T:10704   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown addon id 'plugin.video.exodus'.
22:31:32.753 T:10704   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Unknown addon id 'plugin.video.exodus'.
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\thiag\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.cleansubs\default.py", line 1253, in <module>
                                                subsPath = PlayingInfo()
                                              File "C:\Users\thiag\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.cleansubs\default.py", line 760, in PlayingInfo
                                                exodus = GetExodusSubs()
                                              File "C:\Users\thiag\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.cleansubs\default.py", line 867, in GetExodusSubs
                                                _addon = xbmcaddon.Addon(id='plugin.video.exodus')
                                            RuntimeError: Unknown addon id 'plugin.video.exodus'.
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

What have I been doing wrong? CleanSubs is no longer working...

Btw, I'm not using Exodus, this is for a normal video playback.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CleanSubs - (Clean subtitles from the ads and other rubbish)2