• 2(current)
Release CleanSubs - (Clean subtitles from the ads and other rubbish)
Yeah I just tested it and work as you say.
I also had the definitions download error and had to manually create the userdata/addon_data/service.cleansubs/ folder and copy the cleanupstrings.txt file provided inside. Probably this should be automatically do by the addon.
Yes, it is done automatically in new version... I don't understand why it won't download definitions from my web... it works for me on 2 windows computers but not on 2 android devices....
(2016-07-22, 21:19)DaLanik Wrote: Yes, it is done automatically in new version...
Isn't the 0.8 the last version ?

And one more thing after being cleaned some character stop being displayed for example the û is replaced by in empty square in the cleaned version.
You'd have to send me the log - which language do you use? Right now I am testing for code pages 'utf-8', 'cp1250', 'cp1251', 'cp1252', 'cp1253', 'cp1254', 'cp1257'

D.
v0.9
- Complete change of logic, should be more reliable

v0.8
- Added option to turn off icon overlay notification upon cleaning subtitles
- updated definitions file in plugin
v1.0
- Added more definitions, added languages: Slovak, Polish, Hungarian
- Added heuristics cleanup which should be faster but also less thorough
- i.e. with definitions: removed 3 lines in 0.68 seconds, with heuristics: removed 3 lines in 0.08 seconds
- You can select to perform only definitions cleanup, heuristics cleanup or both
- Various small optimizations
It's just me or the version 1.0 isn't working at all ?
The sub arent cleaned and there is no activity from the addon in the kodi.log.
Hmm, try restarting after updating the addon... it works over here. When you restart, try to run it and if it still doesn't work, please post the log....
v1.2
- Optimizations, bug fixes
- New overlay animation
v1.3
- Overall optimizations, better error checking/handling
- Added anonymous statistics collection for better heuristic analysis
- Optimized overlay animation
For some reason it doesn't work as expected here. Will do a extensive test later this week en report back what i have found.
v1.4
- Added standalone instance to programs which can cleanup subtitles in video (movies) library
- small fixes

Anonymous statistics are now avaliable online (just basic stats, will be improving in time):

http://cleansub.heliohost.org/

The idea is that stats could help making plugin more efficient, i.e. know numbers of lines ads are appearing on so only these lines could be examined and cleaned, etc. it is not collecting any personal data, only MD5 of subtitle file and generated random ID (UUID)!! and of course lines it cleaned and patterns it used to clean with line number of cleaned line(s) in subtitle.
Thank you for maintaining this.
I must say that the overlay notification, which I expected to use only to check if the routine runs, is very 'stylefully'* done

* Dunglish ;-)
Thanx - I had it there so I know it works Smile
How new option for clean library works: You can run it from programs, and it can clean up your entire library. It scans paths defined for video (movies) library, searches for all sub and srt files and cleans them. The original files are left there with suffix _ORIGINAL. I.e. if your file is named "Blade Runner_ser.srt" the cleaned file will take this name and original will be called "Blade Runner_ser.srt_ORIGINAL"
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CleanSubs - (Clean subtitles from the ads and other rubbish)2