Kodi crashes right after installation .
I have installed kodi from the link provided and now the logo disappears and it gets stuck on a black arrow and a black screen.
At least no crash then? Can you get the Debug Log ? See the link and please add advancedsettings.xml file like mentioned so it turns on debugging
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-07-23, 15:31)Martijn Wrote: At least no crash then? Can you get the Debug Log ? See the link and please add advancedsettings.xml file like mentioned so it turns on debugging
It does not go beyond arrow and blackscreen it just freezes there. And I tried getting the debug report but I couldn't. As nothing moves on the screen.
Is any log created at all?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-07-23, 23:36)nickr Wrote: Is any log created at all?

Nope I tried my best to get the logs. But nothing. But I need to ask one thing how come 15.2 isgarned is working but any updated version after that is just freezing and crashing. And I did little research and some said to delete guisettings.xml file.
But I can't find that file in Kodi.
It is in userdata (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks guys for your help. I finally figured out what was going on the whole problem was created by the display driver I uninstalled the driver and it worked.
Hi guys, I'm working on this topic. Should my old card need to be replaced. Any budget suggestions (PC)? I have to get this right on the first pass $$.

thanks in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashes right after installation .0