Help
Hi friends
I am new on here and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have bought a Zgemma 2Hs pre loaded and with a 2yr "gift pack" which I do not understand. However, it has Kodi Direct on there but I fail to open any add ons like Exodus. Is there anyway I can put the proper Kodi onto my box and if so how do I do it please.
Thanks.
Exodus (and that Kodi Direct installer crap) is a Banned Add-on ... you will get no support here

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Oh as I stated I'm new into this field and have innocently bought this box and not sure if i'm in the right place. If these are banned can I wipe them off and as my original question was how can I put Kodi on my box?
Personally I'd look to return it for a refund. Selling boxes like that (with add-ons pre-loaded) is against the terms of service of the Kodi Foundation, and they are something that are disliked here with a passion.

As noted it'll be full of banned add-ons (wiki) which we do not support due to violation of our forum rules (wiki).

If you are planning on keeping it then we can maybe help you to clean it up and get a fresh install (removal is the only support we give for such banned junk), although others more skilled than me in Linux will have to help there.

You may also like to read this blog and also this one as background information on the subject.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I apologise if I have offended you our your colleagues but as I said this is a new area for me I only bought it because I was fed up with Sky. I may try and return it although the seller has not been very helpful so that may not come to fruition. Can you recommend an alternative I can get that complies with your foundation?
Once again my apologies.
Look in the hardware section here for such recommendations and discussions.

It depends a little what your budget is, exactly what you're looking for (just a Kodi box or something in addition) and what hardware/OS you are comfortable with.

But also take this as a learning experience, and that if someone is offering you stuff for free that you would normally be paying for (in this case movies and TV shows/channels) then there's bound to be a catch somewhere along the line, or something that isn't as clear and legal as it should be...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thankyou for your advice I have certainly learned a lesson here and will bin this and look for an alternative in the section you mention.
Once again Im sorry, it wasnt my intention to break any rules or regulations or cause embarrassment, its a mistake this 58yr old has made and I need to rectify this asap.
Thank you.
my advice is if you're "new" to something ... always do your homework first before making a purchase (that you may regret)
Indeed SeVreN2013 that advice is warmly welcomed..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help0