After switch to Mysql get tvheadend errors and pause/stop playback of recordings
Hello – I am having difficulty with TVheadend recordings pausing for about 30 seconds and then just simply stopping to play.

My setup: I have 2 raspberry pis (server and client) and mysql db is hosted on one of them (“server”). Both I believe are RPi2, although I am not completely sure of the server (might be an earlier version of the Pi). I am using osmc v16.1 (stable) on both. The server has hard drives connected via USB through a plugged in 4 port USB adapter. The hard drives have ripped DVDs and Blu Rays (saved as .mkv files) as well as Tvheadend recordings. It is connected via Ethernet to the network, and the client accesses the movies/tv recordings via wireless samba. The client attaches directly to a TV over HDMI without an additional receiver (audio is from the TV).

The Pi with the problem is the client. I recently switched from Sqlite3 db to Mysql. Prior to the move to Mysql, the client functioned fine. It would work well with live TV, recordings from TV, and DVD. It however was sluggish on Blu Rays which I attributed to the large size of those files being served over wireless, which I accepted as not fast enough to handle it. That wasn’t a major problem.

Now, after the switch to Mysql, I get playback on the client of TV headend recordings that either will not start or will play properly for anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes prior to pausing play (for about 30 seconds), and then stopping play (sending me back to the menu).

I recognize that someone might simply suggest go back to Sqlite3, but I really like the sharing of bookmarks and last played with Mysql so I am loathe to do so. If you have any suggestions other than that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Below is the link to my log file. Again, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

http://pastebin.com/FkrrUz5t

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After switch to Mysql get tvheadend errors and pause/stop playback of recordings0