Couple of questions..
I'm using a brand new RPi3, LibreELEC, Jarvis, and Aeon MQ7 skin...

1) Is anybody else having any issues with LibreELEC and Jarvis crashing all the time? I'm having a lot of issues where I have completely locked up and have to power cycle. Often times doing this causes my remote to stop working too. Not sure what's causing it and its driving me bonkers. I'd love to know it's a known issue that's being worked on...

2) Another Jarvis/LibreELEC related question. Has anybody had much success using the new animated movie posters and fanarts? It seems to me like the Pi3 locks up and eventually reboots itself whenever I'm trying to access my movie library when I have those options enabled. Anything more than about 10 movies with them and I can't get the library to load up. I suspect it's because it is trying to cache all the animations and runs out of memory before displaying my list. Has anybody else come across this and have a working solution? I'm cool with not using them, but if it's possible I really like them!

3) Can somebody recommend a new remote I should look at buying? Right now I have an old, black Windows Media Center remote and IR receiver. It works ok, but I was hoping to get one that has a keyboard on the back like the Rii i25. I actually bought the Rii i25 only to find out that it doesn't even have a STOP button, and I couldn't program it with more than 3 buttons from the MCE remote. Made it pretty useless, so I sent it back. That was an awesome remote though, I just wish I could make it work. Does anybody have any other suggestions, or maybe you could help talk me into buying another one?

I think that's all. I'm half asleep, typing this on my Kindle from my bed lol. I'll probably come back and add more later. Thanks guys!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of questions..0