Android Japanese or korean game shows
Tongue 
HI ALL!, I'm looking for an add on or plug to be able to watch Japanese game shows, the crazy ones, where they have the girls do a bunch of crazy stuff, not sure what channel that is... but is there an add for for, a huge list of Japanese channels, that might have something like that. Like the Korean show "no more show" an add on to be able to watch that show would be awesome, probably a long shot, but thanks for any help or feedback!!
Not exactely what you're looking for but you can install the reddit viewer addon http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=280388 and add the JapaneseGameShows subreddit.
this is pretty bad ass man.. just install from zip, then repository video add on?, appreciate it mac1202!
(2016-07-22, 12:39)mac1202 Wrote: Not exactely what you're looking for but you can install the reddit viewer addon http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=280388 and add the JapaneseGameShows subreddit.

related but not exactly on topic, I am new to Reddit; how exactly do you find these subreddits?
Download zip file, install from zip file, install the youtube_dl zip also
Open Kodi and install from zip Reddit viewer is located video add ons
Any more Japan subreddit for this genre I can add... Can I just type in random words... I did but nothing showed up except the japanesegameshows
Actually, I will Google Japanese subreddit, ? you're the man mac1202, thanks for the help on this
Is Reddit basically YouTube? I
springroll Wrote:related but not exactly on topic, I am new to Reddit; how exactly do you find these subreddits?

You can find a list of subreddits here http://redditlist.com/all or directly search on reddit.

rampage4v Wrote:this is pretty bad ass man.. just install from zip, then repository video add on?, appreciate it mac1202!

Yes that s exactly that, note that this a pretty new addon and the author is still working on it, adding new features so you can expect some bugs.

rampage4v Wrote:Is Reddit basically YouTube?

Nope, basically it's a link where people share links that they find interesting, you can find link from any website. (Videos, images, news etc)
i see... like you told me... not what i was looking for,, all the subreddits i found, were short 14 second videos, content i can find on youtube... for me, its not really really what i had in mind, because youtube has all of that and more, unless i get invited to private subreddit, but the info you gave me was solid, and i really do appreciate that, i just wanna watch some crazy ass japanese shows.. LMAO!!! thank you mac1202 for support!
mac1202, but you see my point, MMA, found on WWE online, all that other stuff is found on youtube or dailymotion...
all i good, my personal opinion reddit is a waste of time. I asked for any feedback or help, and you offered it, thank you mac1202!!!
a link to japanese satellite tv is what I'm looking for, i could have been much more specific in my initial request
We don't provide or allow links to streams to be posted here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
ok, thank you...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Japanese or korean game shows0