Aeon nox Gotham Kodi 16
Hi

Why does not Aeon nox Gotham work with Kodi 16 Jarvis? or is there some other version for kodi but the same content.
Do you really (really) want to know why? You doHuh OK.

It's because the skinning api has changed significantly between Gotham (v13) and Jarvis (v16). These are the changes for Jarvis - and has links to the changes for Helix (v14) and Isengard (v15). Only skins that have implemented all those changes will be compatible with Jarvis. And, may I say, what a silly question this is - why would a skin for a 4 version-old app be compatible with the current version?

Now, if you were to ask if there's a Aeon Nox Gotham era skin that's compatible with Jarvis - which is a very different but eminently more sensible question, I'd point you in the direction of the wonderful MadNox.
okej that was a good point. i did not think about that. you can´t customizer madnox.
Lol... You cant customise madnox? Seriously?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
is there no similar aeon nox to Xbmc which are available to kodi? that you can customise.
(2016-07-22, 21:26)htpc24 Wrote: Hi

Why does not Aeon nox Gotham work with Kodi 16 Jarvis? or is there some other version for kodi but the same content.

What content do you mean?
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
so you can customise the menu and other stuff.
Aeon Nox 5 for Kodi 16 Jarvis is very customizable. I use it and have a customized home screen menu with menu item buttons to 12 different smart playlists. 4 TV genres, 8 movie genres. Each menu item has random, genre-specific fanart backgrounds and the System and Power menu items have custom backgrounds also.

It took me a while to figure it all out but you can do it too. Try this thread : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223529 post #9

I really should write up a walkthrough with pics, but that would require some actual effort on my part. But here's the basic steps.

1. Add your media files to Kodi. I mentioned I have 12 smart playlists. I found it easiest to place each type of media file in it's own folder or directory and then add each folder as an individual library:
- Animated Movies
- Sci Fi Movies
- Sci Fi TV and so on.

2. Create Smart Playlists for each library. (Video/Playlists/Smart Playlists)
3. In the Skin Settings section of Aeon Nox customize each menu item to point to the Smart Playlist. Select/change backgrounds there also.

It's a bit more complicated than those three steps, but it should get you started.
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
can you do a print screen. i can´t fin Aeon Nox customize?
(2016-07-24, 18:57)htpc24 Wrote: can you do a print screen. i can´t fin Aeon Nox customize?

1. From your Home Screen select SYSTEM > Skin Settings
2. Select Home Window > Setup the Aeon Nox Main Menu
I looked there and there is hardly anything to do.
Navigate to System > Settings. From here notice the Basic settings button in the bottom left corner.

Navigate to it and just press your Return keyboard’s key. You’ll see that the button now reads Expert settings.

Now try what I suggested in post #8.
why is it so difficult in the new Aeon nox? it was a peace of cake in the old one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon nox Gotham Kodi 160