AppleTV4 - AppTv not in skins
Good day guys,

I've installed this fine on my OSX machine however on my AppleTV4 it just is not listed in get more skins drop down menu.

This is a fresh install, just wondering if it's not supported on AppleTV4 or if I have missed something..

Thanks
(2016-07-23, 02:11)tfraley Wrote: Good day guys,

I've installed this fine on my OSX machine however on my AppleTV4 it just is not listed in get more skins drop down menu.

This is a fresh install, just wondering if it's not supported on AppleTV4 or if I have missed something..

Thanks
tfraley,

My guess would be that AppleTV is running Krypton and not Jarvis Kodi.

As always there is a mountain of changes going from Jarvis to Krypton and I am only suposed to make pull requests into the Kodi repo once a month. I could make a pull request into the repo and then have something changed in the nightlies of Krypton that meant for the rest of the month the skin was broken.

When Kyrpton hits beta I will start work on required changes to the skin, in the mean time I am working on a LARGE update to the skin for Jarvis (this will likely be the last update to the skin for Jarvis). The way I usually do releases for the skin follows a Tick, Tock schedule. Tick - changes to make skin compatible with new version of Kodi. Tock - new features for skin, make use of new goodies that new version of Kodi brings to skin engine. Version I'm currently working on is more of a 'Bong, Bong, Bong' release, which I will probably release once beta of Kyrpton arrives. If people want a sneak peek of next release, my skin is available thru my github. Once I sort out a few problems I'm currently having with the code, there will be a push to my github that is pretty juicy.

Stay tuned.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Wyrm (AppTV)

Thanks for the explanation, It makes alot of sense.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppleTV4 - AppTv not in skins0