I just read about the guys using Kodi to profit off crap apps and builds
I hope this is the right section to post this. I live in south FL and have had direct tv, xfinity/Comcast, AT&T, and Netflix all in the past few years. Usually the bills start to get to high and I would cancel and switch to a new service but last year I got hurt at work. I been in n out of the hospital over 15 times and am now doing home healthcare. My bills got to high so I had to get rid of things like cable and kept only Netflix with my internet. Recently in the past month I heard of this thing called Kodi and started looking into it. I kept seeing FREE TV, FREE MOVIES, MY KODI IS THE BEST, u get the point and decided to look into it to see what it was. I saw they have a lot of diff devices that they instal Kodi on but barel anybody I contacted could tell me the diff between the devices and what the diff between the beast build I kept hearing about or other builds. So I googled it. I'm so glad I found this site and decided not to spend $100-$200 to buy somebody's so called "BEST KODI IN THE WORLD" and actually read how to do it myself to set it up how I liked. I am very grateful to those who have designed Kodi and made it such a user friendly program. More to my point is I see how all these people are taking advantage of your work calling it their own and marketing it as such. I use craigslist like most but a new site I been using a lot more lately that's popular around me is called "OfferUp". It's like Craigslist but simplified and there are a lot of guys on there pushing Kodi as their own for between $85 and I've seen guys selling it for $250. I almost fell for it and bought some guys "Awesome Kodi Build Better then the rest". Thanks to a lot of these guys being unknowledgable about Kodi and the questions I had I did my own research and didn't get scammed. What if anything can I or Kodi owners/developers do to stop these guys or at least get them to stop saying they are with Kodi or built it or whatever crap they are saying. They are taking advantage of the developers that designed this awesome program and people who could poss be like me who are out of work and need every penny we have to live right now. Sorry for the long ass post in here. I was hoping there would be a section to report people who were selling Kodi as there own or misrepresenting it for profit. Thanks again to you guys who made and keep Kodi going!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I just read about the guys using Kodi to profit off crap apps and builds1