Existing nfo-file not detected / stream and subtitle language not recognized
Hello,

I encountered the following issues in TMM 2.8.2:

1) For several movies the nfo-file is not detected, although it does exist (at least I suppose that's what the 'red cross' stands for)

2) Language of audio stream and subtitle is not recognized, although a proper entry in the nfo-file exists (this problem is not related to no.1)

Example of nfo-file not detected
nfo-Example of language information not recognized

watch gallery
* the logic for that column changed. this column now indicates that there is (enough) meta data for this movie or not.
In your case the movie does not have any genre, actor or producer...

* we do not read the streaminfo from the nfo file - we parse the media files (except some iso types) ourselves
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Well, is there a chance to modify / complement these features ?

(2016-07-23, 17:43)mlaggner Wrote: * the logic for that column changed. this column now indicates that there is (enough) meta data for this movie or not.
In your case the movie does not have any genre, actor or producer...
Is it possible to change it back or to modify this? Or gives TMM at least the opportunity to show me what information exactly is missing?

(2016-07-23, 17:43)mlaggner Wrote: * we do not read the streaminfo from the nfo file - we parse the media files (except some iso types) ourselves
What does it parse in case of DivX or Xvid-files? As far as I know these media files don't contain this kind of information, that's why the information in the nfo-files is so important to me.
Also in case of external subtitles like srt-files TMM won't parse anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Existing nfo-file not detected / stream and subtitle language not recognized0