Req Home button?
Hello and thank you;
I am hoping that it might be possible to add a home button to Titan, Maybe next to the back arrow. This would eliminate a lot of clicks...
If you enable "touch support" in the skin settings you should get a homebutton
(2016-07-25, 21:19)marcelveldt Wrote: If you enable "touch support" in the skin settings you should get a homebutton

Hello Marcel;
Windows 10, Kodi Nightly 20160724 and Titan 3.7.22
I have tried enabling the mouse and touch option both in skin settings and interface/control.
Unfortunately after changing these settings I also lost the back arrow. Prior to this I was using the R-click on the mouse to go back to home and the empty bar at the top of a list to go back one screen. I found that to be convenient. The issue that I had before and now was(is) that the back arrow would disappear after a while for no apparent reason. This was not a problem because the R-click worked fine. The current issue is that empty bar at the top of a list is no longer there to uae to go back to the previous list or screen. Example: When I go into addons and select skins. I cannot go back and select programs I end up all the way back to the home screen. Then when I go to addons again it will take me back to skins. Then the only option is to exit Kodi and start over. I realize that I am using unstable works in progress; my hope is to not only improve my experience but also to help make the Titan even better. Thank You

P.S. The option to choose the color palet is great, it no longer takes as long to load.
Hmmm, I suspect you're using the compact header or the windows 10 layout.

Please make sure that touch support is enabled and also disable the compact header in general skin settings.

The additional buttons should be listed at the bottom of all pages.

I will take a look if I can add the home button to the compact header too
[quote='marcelveldt' pid='2382670' dateline='1469724227']
Hmmm, I suspect you're using the compact header or the windows 10 layout.

Please make sure that touch support is enabled and also disable the compact header in general skin settings.

Hello,
I'm using the vertical layout and I have tried both compact and normal header. The back arrow even when it is not visible still seems to work now. I will play around with it again in a few days; I am currently having to invest my time in some high priority issues A.K.A. income...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home button?0