Add recent played list to Kodi
Hello Developer:

Wish you can add recent played list to Kodi. Sometime I watched a movie but did not complete, when I want to watch it again, I have to browse again to find the movie.

Thanks
Hi, I am not a developer; just an user as yourself.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Recently Played Videos</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="lastplayed" operator="inthelast">2 weeks</rule>
<limit>50</limit>
<order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

This might already be in your smart playlists
Photo 
(2016-07-25, 21:36)PatK Wrote: Hi, I am not a developer; just an user as yourself.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Recently Played Videos</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="lastplayed" operator="inthelast">2 weeks</rule>
<limit>50</limit>
<order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

This might already be in your smart playlists

Thanks. I did not know there is a way to do this. By the way, is it possible to put this in the home screen under Movies submenu e.g. replacing "Genres" to "Recently played"?
Should do, with the playlist in focus hit the keybaord 'c' command to bring up the context menu, and select favourites (make it a favourite), then you should be able to link any favourite with one of those sub menu's on the home page (skin dependant of course) in the settings of the skin.
(2016-07-26, 18:30)PatK Wrote: Should do, with the playlist in focus hit the keybaord 'c' command to bring up the context menu, and select favourites (make it a favourite), then you should be able to link any favourite with one of those sub menu's on the home page (skin dependant of course) in the settings of the skin.

Hmm, I added it to favorites, but I don't see how to fix it to Home screen. On appearance skin setting -- video, I click Add-On 1, there is no entry for Recently played.
I guess I'm not using the same skin as you, so in Confluence you might be out of luck (have a look at this mod, but perhaps it's time you investigated some of the great skins available http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119578) You need to grab a skin that lets you use custom home items, such as Transparency! or Aeon Nox, and set those as home buttons while hiding the original button or adding a new one Custom home items (wiki)

here's a nice link if smart Playlists are your fancy Smart playlists (wiki)
(2016-07-26, 22:04)PatK Wrote: I guess I'm not using the same skin as you, so in Confluence you might be out of luck (have a look at this mod, but perhaps it's time you investigated some of the great skins available http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119578) You need to grab a skin that lets you use custom home items, such as Transparency! or Aeon Nox, and set those as home buttons while hiding the original button or adding a new one Custom home items (wiki)

here's a nice link if smart Playlists are your fancy Smart playlists (wiki)

Thanks. I tried several skins and I think I will keep using the default one. I already have recently played list somewhere I can find, I can live with that.
theres an addon that does an amazing job at what your trying to do, called "Last Played"
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131
highly recommended

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add recent played list to Kodi0