ActivateWindow(myvideofiles,Q:\skin\Containment\Ex tras\XBMC-TV\)
I would like the ability to allow buttons to link to directories in the way listed in the name of this thread without having to make a bookmark. I think it could be very useful and can think of several ways I would use it immediately, and I know of other people that have inquired about this before as well. The reason for not wanting a bookmark is for "out of the box" functionality for skins when they want to integrate things such as streaming tv packs, for example, without having to worry about the end user getting confused or not realizing you have to make a bookmark and so on.

Is there any chance this? If anybody knows of any hackish ways to accomplish this I'd be glad to hear them. Anyway, I'd be happy to help out with this in any way if i could, but unfortunately I don't know anything beyond xml...

So...please?Big GrinBig Grin
The CUtil::GetMatchingShare() routine would need to be eliminated.

To be honest, I don't know why it was ever introduced (in this context at least), and I wouldn't be opposed to it being removed. Will discuss with the team.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

awesome! I'm stoked that you're considering it at all. Many of my suggestions seem to go ignored.
any word?
?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ActivateWindow(myvideofiles,Q:\skin\Containment\Ex tras\XBMC-TV\)0