Trying to download APK - Nollyland
Hi there,
I'm trying to download Nollyland (Nigerian movies) video add-on (or app?) to Kodi.
I searched for it in programme add-ons and couldn't find it. I see the APK file on Google to download it, but I don't know how to put this inside Kodi itself.
Can someone tell me how to put apk files into Kodi? Or else, just how I get Nollyland in there itself?
I'm not very technical. Thanks for your help and patience.
Best,
Daniel Smile
An APK file is for installing a separate application - nothing to do with Kodi at all.

You should be able to install it directly from the Play Store if your device is compatible with it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you for your swift reply, Darren.
Oh right. I kind of need to get a Nigerian movie app inside Kodi, and it seems I cannot get Nollyland in there. Maybe there is an alternative app. I tried downloading IPTV (live Nigerian TV) as well inside Kodi as that was in Program Add-ons under African, but had trouble with that too.
May anyone know of an alternative app or a way of getting Nollyland inside Kodi itself? Sorry if I'm being annoying haha.
You should be able to install it on your device and then access it from Programs - Android Apps within kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to download APK - Nollyland0