Other sites for scripts? as xbmcscripts.com is down!?
Since xbmcscripts.com seems to be down, it there anywhere else to get scripts?

Thanks,

Mugzy
we are working on getting the site back online.. a server change is planned.
Rainbow 
I appreciate this isn't very ideal however the website you are on has many links to different scripts.

To install them you'll need to manually FTP/copy over samba/whatever

the files (including directory) into your .../XBMC/scripts/ directory (so that you get /xbmc/scripts/SCRIPT NAME FOLDER/default.py

Any specific scripts you want? if I've got the most recent version I'll email them to you.
TheBoxMan Wrote:I appreciate this isn't very ideal however the website you are on has many links to different scripts.

To install them you'll need to manually FTP/copy over samba/whatever

the files (including directory) into your .../XBMC/scripts/ directory (so that you get /xbmc/scripts/SCRIPT NAME FOLDER/default.py

Any specific scripts you want? if I've got the most recent version I'll email them to you.

It would be great if you could Email just a working Youtube or Google video script for popular streaming video. If by chance you have something that you may think ill be interested in my email is [email protected]
server is soon back up.
The server is back up now.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
not sure if this is the right place to have this or not but the XBMC script deosnt seem to want to work on my XBMC, it starts and then stops.. no nothing to let me know what is happening (says saomehting about building catogories) I can downlaod the apple movie trailers so I know the machine can connect to the internet OK.

Any thoughts?
please post a Debug Log, so i can see what is happening.

also you might want to try and reinstall it .. download here: http://www.xbmcscripts.com/scriptservice
I have installed a fresh copy XboxMediaCenter SVN rev10457 build of October 7th 2007 compiled by T3CH.

I have removed everything from previous build including UserData folder and started from scratch.When trying to run the XBMC scripts downloader it begins to load but then stops when it says generating list and then goes back to te scripts page. Any other pre installed scripts seem to be fine. Has anyone else noticed this problem?
yap, I have the same problem Sad other than that, XOT-UZG is acting like that as well.. weird
pX
dont know, hard to say without debuglogs.. but the server is unstable sometimes Sad
blittan Wrote:dont know, hard to say without debuglogs.. but the server is unstable sometimes Sad

This is the only lines in my log when opening the xbmcscripts
Code:
23:21:31 M: 38416384   ERROR: Scriptresult: Error
23:21:32 M: 41689088  NOTICE: HDD: SMART is supported.
23:21:32 M: 41689088  NOTICE: HDD: SMART is enabled.
23:21:38 M: 33341440   ERROR: Scriptresult: Error

notice i tried it twice, the 1st time i got a dialogue window with the text "Cant find xbmcscripts.com". Second time it downloads something and then nothing happends
I also encounter very much instability when visiting the website with my browser.One moment i can visit it, 2 seconds later it loads forever.
I think they get it. They know the sites unstable, they've said the site is changing.

Give em time.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Other sites for scripts? as xbmcscripts.com is down!?0