Skins will not load and install
I started a thread in the skins section yesterday about not being able to install the Aeon Nox skin after a reinstall of Jarvis 16.1. I decided to try again today and I keep getting a message, (The dependency on xmbc python version 2.25.0 cannot be satisfied) So I tried a couple of other skins and keep getting the same message. I must have an issue with the download of 16.1. I was having issues with tuner not found and not able to tune channels so I thought I would try Krypton 17.2 alpha. When it opened the appearance was messed up and it said I needed to update the skin I was using which was Aeon Nox. I did this and it really got messed up so I uninstalled Krypton and downloaded Jarvis and that is when I found out I could not install any other skins other than what came in the download. I even tried to run as a administrator and no luck. Currently using Confluence skin. Any one have any suggestions or hints? I am running a windows 7 HTPC and use NextPVR. I never had any issues installing skins before. Thanks for any help you can provide.
when you installed kodi krypton, several addons will have been updated to krypton compatible versions.

you'd need to rollback those addons to their jarvis version.
a Debug Log will tell you which ones are causing your problem.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-07-29, 20:49)ronie Wrote: when you installed kodi krypton, several addons will have been updated to krypton compatible versions.

you'd need to rollback those addons to their jarvis version.
a Debug Log will tell you which ones are causing your problem.

Kind of what I was thinking. After thinking of what I wanted to try next I decided to take advantage of the free windows 10 update as this is the last day to take advantage of it. I am in the process of doing the update now and after it is done I will totally remove Kodi and all of its files and user settings and start over from scratch. My main goal for today is get the windows 10 upgrade installed and set up. I can still watch tv using my OTA antenna through the TV tuner so we will survive until the HTPC is running again. Now I just need to set up windows 10 without all of the bloat ware etc. Might be a good time to install my SSD for the operating system while I am at it. I did do a mirror image backup of the system before I started the upgrade. Thanks for the reply. I know I will be back with windows 10 questions.
Later
Tom

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skins will not load and install0