Aeon nox supernoob
Update!: came across http://mymediaexperience.com/xbmc-guide/#section4 which pretty much answered 1-3 for anyone here that had the same issues.

Hoping this is the correct place for this. Brand new to aeon nox, and well xbmc in general I have a couple of questions feel free to answer 1 or all no pressure. Here is my setup. aeon nox installed kodi connected to my desktop. which holds my movies in a folder on it. Eventually I am going to try to figure out how to share my movies onto kodi upstairs on my shield but since making changes in kodi is easier on my desktop for now I am trying to get it set up right then copy settings to shield. I have put in some effort into finding aeon nox guides but no luck so far.

1. I would like one of the main buttons on the front page to go directly to my movie folder, ( i am thinking it has something to do with setup aeon nox main menu and pick a button and change default selct action but i cant seem to point it directly in the folder. Maybe thats not even close to the right method I just assumed.
2. so far the best i can do is enter the button and then browse to the file list which looks nasty, I wouldnt mind the landscape setting but my only options under VIEW are list and icons.
3. Would be nice to have movies point to some sort of database or..scraper? to pull info from
4. widgets like box office or suggested movies are blank

Any other tips or guides I would greatly appreciate it if pointed in the right direction. Thanks !
Hello.

Which version of Nox is it? Nox 5 or Madnox? They're very different.
Nox 5 has a nice simple layout. Madnox has a more customize everything you can think of...layout. However, it is more resource heavy. Meaning, make sure your system can handle it.
----------------------------------
1. Start with setting a Source (under Video). Make your source your movie folder and use the drop down button for MOVIES (not TV or Music Videos). The movies will auto show under MOVIES now.
2. If in MOVIES (not Video), you should also have a few more choices.
3. See option 1. You can select the scraper. Universal is default, but you can add different once from ADD-ONS.
4. See option 1. Add your source and you will see your videos in the widgets.

Hope that helps. If you need more info, ask away.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon nox supernoob0