Req play Trailer small window
Hi,
for a long time ago i used XBMC on the first Xbox Big Grin
There was an option that i can see trailers in small window on the Movie Wall by pressing the Up Botton on the Controller.

How can i bring back that great option in Aeon?

I use the Nvidia Shield TV with Aeon Nox 5.8.6 Skin Wink
(2016-07-30, 14:34)Chrack2k Wrote: Hi,
for a long time ago i used XBMC on the first Xbox Big Grin
There was an option that i can see trailers in small window on the Movie Wall by pressing the Up Botton on the Controller.

How can i bring back that great option in Aeon?

I use the Nvidia Shield TV with Aeon Nox 5.8.6 Skin Wink

Do you mean like this?
http://imgur.com/cSKzQXJ
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
Hi,
it´s not the same that i mean but that would be also perfect!
(2016-07-31, 17:18)Chrack2k Wrote: Hi,
it´s not the same that i mean but that would be also perfect!

Well in that case you just need Tvtunes and set it to play video themes automatically when you scroll over a movie. You must have the trailer in the movie folder named theme, for example theme.mp4.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
Thanks for the Adon Big Grin

But can Tv Tunes also play the Trailer Links that the scrapper of my movie database have created or only the theme-mp4 in my movie folders?
(2016-07-31, 18:33)Chrack2k Wrote: Thanks for the Adon Big Grin

But can Tv Tunes also play the Trailer Links that the scrapper of my movie database have created or only the theme-mp4 in my movie folders?

I do not believe so
Photo 
What Skin and Settings you Use?
With Aeon Nox and Confluence the Trailer are only shown in the complete Background behind the Covers / Info and not in a small window in your Picture.

(2016-08-01, 19:35)Chrack2k Wrote: What Skin and Settings you Use?
With Aeon Nox and Confluence the Trailer are only shown in the complete Background behind the Covers / Info and not in a small window in your Picture.

I'm using a modified version of Aeon Nox that's called MadNox. I believe there is a setting that ask if you want to play trailers in fullscreen or not. You may want to chose not to display in fullscreen for it to work. I'm not sure because i'm not currently at home to check.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
play Trailer small window0