• 4(current)
Beta IMDb watchlist player
All sounds great. When stuff gets added to the kodi library and I use the context.mysubscriptions addon I can use iSearch to get a TV show. The way it works is it seems auto input the series into iSearch, NOT the episode so then you go back through and find the episode. Hope this makes sense. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Sent from my iPhone
- Maintenance menu
- partial tv show updates (should be quicker if you have lots of shows)

I'm going to pass on the iSearch Episode and Seasons additions.
It is too difficult to match the imdb number with the tvdb number for episodes.
If you add the tv show to the Kodi library you can play the episode with "Select Alternative Addon" there.
Meta deals with the Season and Episode handling itself.

So, only Movies and TV Shows are really supported. Not Episodes and individual Seasons.
- update all watchlists on timer setting
- update library after adding watchlists is now manual
- more maintenance commands

I think this is everything done on the wish list apart from the iSearch episode request.

I am not convinced the update library command always works on the timer. Please check it.
Will do. Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone
Hi primaeval, thanks for the great work! It looks quite stable!

I wonder If I could add the lists which are not a watchlist. I mean the lists containing "ls123456789" in their url. I have one watchlist but also lots of lists on imdb.

And the other question is sorting function? Is it possible to sort the lists "date added" on Kodi? I see "default" and "title" options.

Regards...
(2016-08-04, 16:23)kavuraki Wrote: Hi primaeval, thanks for the great work! It looks quite stable!

I wonder If I could add the lists which are not a watchlist. I mean the lists containing "ls123456789" in their url. I have one watchlist but also lots of lists on imdb.

And the other question is sorting function? Is it possible to sort the lists "date added" on Kodi? I see "default" and "title" options.

Regards...

Thanks.

The sorting was actually a bug. I was using a set internally and it loses the sort order. It should be fixed in 0.0.12.

I can't add the date added to the Kodi sort order because it is not in the data.
Now that the default sort order is fixed, is the date added the same as the default sort order?

Something you can do is sort the list in imdb and add the new url as a list in the addon.
eg To sort by Popularity add the url:
http ://www.imdb.com/user/ur111111111/watchlist?sort=moviemeter%2Casc&view=detail

I really don't want to start parsing the ls lists with pagination. It is a pain.
Do you have many lists bigger than 250 items?
Adding the rss link is easiest for me.
I'll add it if you really need it.

As a bonus I added a feature that you can just enter the ls12345678 number instead of the full url now.
It will be converted to the rss url internally.
(2016-08-04, 17:37)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 16:23)kavuraki Wrote: Hi primaeval, thanks for the great work! It looks quite stable!

Regards...

Thanks.

The sorting was actually a bug. I was using a set internally and it loses the sort order. It should be fixed in 0.0.12.

I can't add the date added to the Kodi sort order because it is not in the data.
Now that the default sort order is fixed, is the date added the same as the default sort order?

Something you can do is sort the list in imdb and add the new url as a list in the addon.
eg To sort by Popularity add the url:
http ://www.imdb.com/user/ur111111111/watchlist?sort=moviemeter%2Casc&view=detail

I really don't want to start parsing the ls lists with pagination. It is a pain.
Do you have many lists bigger than 250 items?
Adding the rss link is easiest for me.
I'll add it if you really need it.

As a bonus I added a feature that you can just enter the ls12345678 number instead of the full url now.
It will be converted to the rss url internally.

No, that is all fine for me. I thought I couldn't import ls lists in no way. And now with just a "lsxxxxx" it is way better.

other things can be done:

- Since we enter the urls in an easy way (lsxxx or urxxx) we may enter the "sort" parameter after the name parameter.
- I think you can easily pull the name of the list from imdb as a default name. If we need, we can remove it and type new one.
- rss lists are out
- ls lists are in
- global sort order in settings
- detects watchlist title when adding

You can add the full ls or ur url or just the ls12345678 or ur12345678 part.

Sort order in the url will be ignored.
I am not going to add sort order to individual watchlists

The ls lists don't have the certificate and some other info. Prefer ur style if possible.

I expect some bugs as there are a lot of changes internally, especially with the update timer. Please check.
I'm getting some script errors. Hopefully they are fixed in the new update, I'll have to try.
One more ask if I could, it's me being petty, but please could you add "add watchlist" to the Movie and TV sections? That way when a noobs clicks on the addon for the first time there is an indication that he needs to put in his ur*******

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-05, 18:52)ed_davidson Wrote: I'm getting some script errors. Hopefully they are fixed in the new update, I'll have to try.
One more ask if I could, it's me being petty, but please could you add "add watchlist" to the Movie and TV sections? That way when a noobs clicks on the addon for the first time there is an indication that he needs to put in his ur*******

Sent from my iPhone

Where the errors in rss lists? I think imdb have locked down the way I was doing it. I was getting some 500 errors earlier today, so I added the ls list handling instead.

I just took the "Add watchlist" context menu items out. Everything is in the Maintenance menu now. I'll see what I can do.
It wasn't RSS feeds.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-05, 19:17)ed_davidson Wrote: It wasn't RSS feeds.

Sent from my iPhone

Was it ur or ls feeds? The ls feeds were using the rss links until 0.0.13.
ur

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-05, 19:23)ed_davidson Wrote: ur

Sent from my iPhone

Could you send me the log if you get more errors.

- Add Watchlist entry in All/Movies/TV if no watchlists are found

Is this what you wanted?
Perfect. If I ask for anything else, just say no. LOL.
This is totally everything I could have expected and more. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDb watchlist player1