• 5(current)
Beta IMDb watchlist player
I think preventing from adding duplicate movies you may check it If it exists in Kodi Library or not. There is an already written function for this.

by the way rss lists are faster. Sure there is a limitation for the number of the movies. Anyway It would be remained for an option of importation.
(2016-08-05, 21:42)kavuraki Wrote: I think preventing from adding duplicate movies you may check it If it exists in Kodi Library or not. There is an already written function for this.

by the way rss lists are faster. Sure there is a limitation for the number of the movies. Anyway It would be remained for an option of importation.

The rss lists data feed got blocked by imdb today so I got rid of them.

Do you know what the function is to check for duplicates?
I'll add an option for it if you can find it.
(2016-08-05, 21:47)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 21:42)kavuraki Wrote: I think preventing from adding duplicate movies you may check it If it exists in Kodi Library or not. There is an already written function for this.

The rss lists data feed got blocked by imdb today so I got rid of them.

Do you know what the function is to check for duplicates?
I'll add an option for it if you can find it.

- experimental Allow Library Duplicates setting
Hi there
I'm not getting any script errors anymore, since the update. Everything works great. I just want to say a big thankyou for all your work on this addon.
I'll test the duplicate library setting when I get a chance and report back. The way it is supposed to work would be that if you have 2 watch lists and you import both to library any entries that are in both lists only get imported once. Is that the way it's supposed to work?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-07, 15:39)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi there
I'm not getting any script errors anymore, since the update. Everything works great. I just want to say a big thankyou for all your work on this addon.
I'll test the duplicate library setting when I get a chance and report back. The way it is supposed to work would be that if you have 2 watch lists and you import both to library any entries that are in both lists only get imported once. Is that the way it's supposed to work?

Sent from my iPhone

There are 2 duplicate settings now, confusingly.

The one in Display is for hiding Movies in your Watchlist that are in your Library.
TV Shows is too tricky due to Kodi using TVDB ids and this addon uses IMDb ids, plus all the Episode duplicate testing logic.

The one in Lab is for not adding from the Watchlist to the Library on "Add Library" or the "Subscribe" Timer.
Episode testing IS done here.

So one Setting for each way.

If you import from 2 lists with the same Movie or Episode and it is not in the Library, I expect it will just add it once from the first Watchlist.

If it doesn't please let me know.
It all seems to be working perfectly. Great addon. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone
Loving it more and more. Thanks primaeval

Sent from my iPhone
Hi there, I did get a script error while trying to update TV Shows. I'll try and get a log.
I did subscribe to my TV Shows but after Season 2 of Narcos was released on Netflix my library was not updates.
Any ideas why? Is this a meta issue? Season 2 shows up in this addon and meta.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-03, 16:02)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi there, I did get a script error while trying to update TV Shows. I'll try and get a log.
I did subscribe to my TV Shows but after Season 2 of Narcos was released on Netflix my library was not updates.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

I really need to see a log of the error. IMDb are changing a lot at the moment and it could need some code changes in the addon.
I don't use this addon day-to-day so I am relying on you to tell me when it is broken. Wink Thanks.
(2016-09-03, 16:05)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-09-03, 16:02)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi there, I did get a script error while trying to update TV Shows. I'll try and get a log.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

I really need to see a log of the error. IMDb are changing a lot at the moment and it could need some code changes in the addon.
I don't use this addon day-to-day so I am relying on you to tell me when it is broken. Wink Thanks.

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vb5ynz86poyi2bk/kodi.log?dl=1
(2016-09-03, 16:10)ed_davidson Wrote:
(2016-09-03, 16:05)primaeval Wrote:

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vb5ynz86poyi2bk/kodi.log?dl=1

It looks like there was a corrupt value of update_tv_time in your settings.xml file. I've put a check in the code to hopefully get around it in 0.0.22.
If that doesn't work post the contents of your settings.xml file and I'll see if I can spot anything.
Okay thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Which line of the settings.xml needs changing? Can I edit the addon and the addon_data settings.xml?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-03, 21:15)ed_davidson Wrote: Which line of the settings.xml needs changing? Can I edit the addon and the addon_data settings.xml?

Your settings file should be here:
Code:
\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.imdb.watchlists\settings.xml

The update_tv_time line should look something like this:
Code:
<setting id="update_tv_time" value="2016-09-03 20:02:05" />

You can update it by hand if you need to or rename it and check that that was the problem.
Is that line just going to update TV shows once or will that line change after it updates?

Sent from my iPhone
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDb watchlist player1