MTV Classic (80s to 90s MTV shows 24/7) starts today
Music 
I will make this short and sweet. Is there any way to obtain this on Kodi? From what I read, it replaced VH1 Classics.

Supposedly they are only airing music videos from the 80s and 90s (early 2000s too) and it will have all their old TV shows. Many of these have never been archived online!

The new channel begins today.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section (feel free to set me straight)
(2016-08-01, 15:23)DaddyLongLegs Wrote: I will make this short and sweet. Is there any way to obtain this on Kodi? From what I read, it replaced VH1 Classics.

Supposedly they are only airing music videos from the 80s and 90s (early 2000s too) and it will have all their old TV shows. Many of these have never been archived online!

According to the wiki it is only available on cable, satellite, Verizon Fios & AT&T U-Verse IPTV services. Are you subscribed to any of those? If so you would need a legitimate PVR setup that includes access to this channel.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I'd like to see a plugin for it...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2016-08-01, 19:09)Dangelus Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 15:23)DaddyLongLegs Wrote: I will make this short and sweet. Is there any way to obtain this on Kodi? From what I read, it replaced VH1 Classics.

According to the wiki it is only available on cable, satellite, Verizon Fios & AT&T U-Verse IPTV services. Are you subscribed to any of those? If so you would need a legitimate PVR setup that includes access to this channel.

Yes. I subscribe to Cablevision.
OK so is there any way to watch this using my Cablevision login info?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MTV Classic (80s to 90s MTV shows 24/7) starts today0