CSV Export help
Hi,

First, thank you for the very nice program.

As I run my own media database (mysql) to navigate my media collection, I need tools to generate metadata automatically. I've been using another program for years, but it's not updated anymore (personal video database). Luckily, tinyMediaManager seems to fill the gap nicely.

I am working on a custom csv export (so I can import the metadata I need into my sql db). Here is my current list.jmte file:

Code:
${foreach movies movie}${movie.title}|${movie.year}|${movie.director}|${movie.country}|<a href='http://www.imdb.com/title/${movie.imdbId}'>imdb</a>|${foreach movie.actors actor}${actor.name}, ${end}|${foreach movie.mediaFiles file}${file.filename}|${file.videoWidth}x${file.videoHeight}|${file.durationHHMMSS}${end}
${end}

I don't have any knowledge of scripting whatsoever, and it took me quite some time to get this basic script up and running. So far so good.
Now I would like some tips on how to improve things. There are two things I'd like in particular:

- limit the number of actors. Would it be possible, through the list.jmte file configuration, to export only a certain number of actors (say, 10) ?
- automatically change the country names. Country names in the final csv files are like "uk, be, fr". Could I somehow have it become "UK, Belgium, France" automatically ?

I realize these are small things that I could easily edit after the csv export using some csv editor, but it would be much better if it was done automatically. less chances to mess things up in my database.

Thanks,
ouaf
Well, our engine is a litil bit too simple to handle this.
Limiting does not work (yet), but an ugly hack has been posted here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2212511

We cannot change anything in the export templates.
Values are directly 1:1 as in database.
You might need to change it there first.....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Cool,
I'll make it work some other way.
TY

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CSV Export help0