vizio voj32of1a
I have a pi 3 running libreelec (latest stable release) and everything works great on two of our tv's (sony bravia and a samsung), but my bedroom tv (vizio voj32of1a) refuses to recognize the hdmi signal. It says "Recieving Data" for a couple seconds, then says "Not Support", then says "No Signal".

According to the internet, the box it came in, and the manual, the tv supports 1080p 50hz or 60hz. It recognizes my blu-ray player and my dish network box no problem.

I tried changing the resolution in kodi settings to 720p 50hz, 720p 60hz, 1080p 24hz, 1080p 30hz, 1080p 50hz, 1080p 60hz but the same issue with all of them.

The pi works fine on the other tv's, and other devices work fine on this tv, so I have no idea how to troubleshoot.

What could be causing this?
Ideally you should start with a debug log posting - this would enable us to see what resolutions are detected at boot (you do start with the TV on and connected at boot?).
Are you able to connect to the Pi3 over the local network in order to facilitate this?
Derek
Firstly, ensure TV is powered on and on correct AV input when you boot the pi.
Report output of "tvservice -s" when kodi is running and picture is not displaying.

You could alse try a different HDMI cable or add "config_hdmi_boost=7" to config.txt which increases the HDMI drive strength a little.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
vizio voj32of1a0