Basic Questions and Podcasting
Hello there first of all i hope this is the right forum it said support and i didn't see anywhere saying noobs support so i am hoping i am right if not, MOD please move thanks and sorry.

Anyway i am about to by an XBOX in order to run this media centre i intend to do the gamesave hack. I have two big questions firstly is podcasting supported on this box now i have read all around an for the life of me no-one is talking sense, i have found scripts that seems unintelaglable, no clue to be honest, all i want to know is there a way to add RSS feeds of the shows i want Audio and Video to have them download to the hardrive and have it delelte the ones i watch, sort of basic podcatching feeds, i also want it to download them not steam them, this seems to be a big stumble when reading along lots of contradictions between streaming and downloading. It would also be nice to be alble to set downloads at e.g. 4am but this is just me wishing here. If there is such a script or method please tell me. This is my most important question as it is the entire reason i want this box to be able to play shows on the TV (as well as shows off my pc and others (i know it can do that though)).

Anyway the last question is using the gamesave hack is there a version of xbox it works/doesn't work on? other differnces as i found it difficult searching to find out for sure if that really mattered or not.

Thanks alot.

Reis

(Sorry for my noobness and bad spelling)
Podcasting is supported by scripting. There are a few scripts, and one plugin.. Dont think there is any that match your criterias, but if you ask the developer of that script/plugin they might be more than willing to implement them. Because to me it seems like a nice feature.

Gamesave hax would to my knowledge work on all versions (but i can be wrong, since I haven't used it). My suggestion is to go with a modchip, much easier and about the same price as buying a game Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Basic Questions and Podcasting0