Solved I cannot Delete my recordings
Just found this post, explaining what I said.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=283654
Hi nickr

There are two major versions of Media Portal, each with a different method of recording logs. The links are below.

For Media Portal 1.x.x users this is the link to create a log: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/Forum/How_to_post_logs
For Media Portal 2 users this is the link to create a log: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIA..._log_files

Could you tell me how to mark this thread as solved? I added the word solved to the subject in my previous post, but solved didn't appear.

Thank You for your help.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single-Seat HTPC - Windows 10 Pro, Kodi Version 16.1 with MP2 Server and MP2 Client Version Spring 16.
Android 5, Kore for Remote, Wakeup and Suspend.
MP2 Powerschedule plugin for TV Timer Wakeup.
Edit your first post, and change the prefix to "Solved Issue"
why is this thread marked as "solved"? i use mp2 backend and i cant delete my recordings, not with kodi 16 and also not with kodi 17. i can delete the recording manual within tv-server, but this is not very comfortable. so, where is the problem/bug? kodi, mp2-backend, kodi's mp pv-addon, ...?
(2016-08-24, 20:54)Ed76 Wrote: why is this thread marked as "solved"? i use mp2 backend and i cant delete my recordings, not with kodi 16 and also not with kodi 17. i can delete the recording manual within tv-server, but this is not very comfortable. so, where is the problem/bug? kodi, mp2-backend, kodi's mp pv-addon, ...?
Read this post: 2390903 (post)
thanks
(2016-08-24, 21:03)pünktchen Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 20:54)Ed76 Wrote: why is this thread marked as "solved"? i use mp2 backend and i cant delete my recordings, not with kodi 16 and also not with kodi 17. i can delete the recording manual within tv-server, but this is not very comfortable. so, where is the problem/bug? kodi, mp2-backend, kodi's mp pv-addon, ...?

just tested this but it didnt work for me. i added the folder "thumbs" but i have the same problem as bevor: if i want to delete a recorded movie the *.ts-file gets deleted but there is still an entry of that movie within kodi. (within mp-tvserver i have changed the recording-path to my external hdd - could this be the problem?)
(2016-08-29, 18:24)Ed76 Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 21:03)pünktchen Wrote:

just tested this but it didnt work for me. i added the folder "thumbs" but i have the same problem as bevor: if i want to delete a recorded movie the *.ts-file gets deleted but there is still an entry of that movie within kodi. (within mp-tvserver i have changed the recording-path to my external hdd - could this be the problem?)
Don't know, maybe, but i doubt it. Where do you delete the recordings in Kodi, in pvr section or under video files?
in pvr section there is a list of my recordings and from there i delete via contextmenue. i am not 100% sure but i think i have this problem since upgradet from mp1 to mp2.
Post up a Kodi Debug Log, and one from the mediaportal server. That's where I found the "thumbs" issue on my machine.
thanks mrbfjohn, got it to work. it seems for mp2 (win 8.1 x64) the "thumbs"-folder has to be created in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0"
(2016-09-03, 12:33)Ed76 Wrote: thanks mrbfjohn, got it to work. it seems for mp2 (win 8.1 x64) the "thumbs"-folder has to be created in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0"

Just a quick post to say thank you for this solution, I've just had the same issue on Windows 10 x64 Kodi 16.1 and MP2.

The TV recording could be deleted but they would be left in the recording list. Adding this folder means they are now removed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I cannot Delete my recordings0