Black bars around video
I'm running Jarvis on a Nexus Player. Even after doing the video calibration I still have a ~1 inch black bar down the left side and along the top of all video playback. The GUI is perfect from edge to edge as expected after calibration. I've gone over the system over and over and I cannot get the screen to appear centered and full like the GUI is. By design? No additional Add-ons running.
Still haven't found a solution.
Have a look at your overscan settings in Android (settings -> HDMI IIRC)
(2016-08-04, 04:56)sypherz28 Wrote: I'm running Jarvis on a Nexus Player. Even after doing the video calibration I still have a ~1 inch black bar down the left side and along the top of all video playback. The GUI is perfect from edge to edge as expected after calibration. I've gone over the system over and over and I cannot get the screen to appear centered and full like the GUI is. By design? No additional Add-ons running.

Same here, with Kodi 17 on the Nexus Player. At first I thought it was caused from some bug with the beta but now I'm unsure.
Android TV itself works great and I dont have the issue, nor with Kodi's interface, but when video playback starts it is never fullscreen
I've changed many settings back and forth but it's the same no matter. Must be by design I'm assuming.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black bars around video0