Alpha Kodi Not Working
A signing service is another option instead of paying the developer fee. Much cheaper as long as you don't have a ton of devices to manage.
(2016-09-29, 04:25)contagius Wrote: A signing service is another option instead of paying the developer fee. Much cheaper as long as you don't have a ton of devices to manage.

And highly discouraged here because they tend to be caught very quickly by Apple, revoking the signatures.
I wonder if I just got a friend to sign it, if it would be picked up?
(2016-09-07, 13:12)panny Wrote: So the question is, what changed between the alphas and beta 1?

Is it a scraper issue if DanTheMan827 had his working fine until adding a source?

Would explain why mine was crashing under 9.2.2 on the apple tv. Had both imdb movie scraper and tvdb scrapers.

Haven't tried adding a source yet on the apple tv to see if it then crashes. Will add a source on the apple tv tomorrow and see what happens.

Memphiz has now fixed this bug, you can continue using nightly again, it'll scan fine.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2430086
The bug is still there in the 20161010 build.

As always deleting the Addons26.db fixes the issue in all beta builds.

ATV4 tvOS 10.0
where's the crashlog + Debug Log then?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-10-15, 15:00)Martijn Wrote: where's the crashlog + Debug Log then?

But surely that would mean I'd need to take my Kodi version back to the one with the dodgy Addons26.db file to get the bug again. But the bug would mean Kodi crashes on launch. Which means I cant install the log file uploader addon?

I'm a newb so let me know if there is a way I'm missing.
yes there is but i don't feel like writing right now. are you able to provide me the faulty addons26.db somehow? (dropbox for example)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-10-16, 10:54)Memphiz Wrote: yes there is but i don't feel like writing right now. are you able to provide me the faulty addons26.db somehow? (dropbox for example)

Ah... I may have deleted the pesky varmint in a fit of triumph. Blush

I'll see if I can take my system back to it's broken state at the weekend and this time save the file. Soz.
(2016-10-17, 17:02)spiderand Wrote:
(2016-10-16, 10:54)Memphiz Wrote: yes there is but i don't feel like writing right now. are you able to provide me the faulty addons26.db somehow? (dropbox for example)

I'll see if I can take my system back to it's broken state at the weekend and this time save the file. Soz.

You can make a full backup of the app data using Xcode if you don't want to re-configure it again if/after you break it

http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/8.0/#/dev816c242e1
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-10-17, 17:12)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 17:02)spiderand Wrote:

You can make a full backup of the app data using Xcode if you don't want to re-configure it again if/after you break it

Thanks! I had just asked that exact same question elsewhere Smile

Will do! Nod
(2016-10-17, 17:14)spiderand Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 17:12)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 17:02)spiderand Wrote: Ah... I may have deleted the pesky varmint in a fit of triumph. Blush

Will do! Nod

I'd also suggest making a backup like this instead of using the backup add-ons since they don't seem to be very compatible with tvOS...

It's also handy to make a backup before you go installing add-ons since some may very well break the Kodi install...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-10-17, 17:21)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 17:14)spiderand Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 17:12)DanTheMan827 Wrote: You can make a full backup of the app data using Xcode if you don't want to re-configure it again if/after you break it

Will do! Nod

I'd also suggest making a backup like this instead of using the backup add-ons since they don't seem to be very compatible with tvOS...

It's also handy to make a backup before you go installing add-ons since some may very well break the Kodi install...

Yeah cheers, I've put all 2.38GBs of it in a safe place for future messing about.
OK to Memphiz or anyone remotely interested I took my Kodi back to a fresh install and this also fixed my faulty Addons26.db file.

Therefore I can only assume, in my case at least, that a dodgy addon I have added afterward has broken it. So no fault of Kodi.
I NEED HELP - my Kodi is on version 16. It keeps asking me to "include or not include add-ons" then goes back to the home page. How do fix this?

Sent from my iPhone

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Not Working0