PC Shutdown
Hi,

I was trying to find out if there are any scripts or commands I can run from the Xbox that will power down my PC remotely instead of having to getup and do it.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

J
use the search Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=25928
Hi,

Cheers for that. However it won't install on my PC, no idea why. Plus it's all German! Has anyone an English version or some details on how to do this myself?

Cheers,
i have made a windows prog that pings my xbox
when i shutdown my xbox the pc gets no response from the ping
and shutdown himself

if you want i can make some modification at the program so you can
input your own ip

Regards jpam
jpam Wrote:i have made a windows prog that pings my xbox
when i shutdown my xbox the pc gets no response from the ping
and shutdown himself

if you want i can make some modification at the program so you can
input your own ip

Regards jpam

Anything ever happen with this? I wanted a shutdown on LAN solution to and the German one above no longer works... No
Im just after putting the wake on lan and shut down on lan scripts on rapidshare and threw in some rough readme's aswell. anyway if u want them here they are!

All_in_1.rar

they both work perfect for me under windows vista so let me know if u have any problems getting set up!
jws22 Wrote:Hi,

Cheers for that. However it won't install on my PC, no idea why. Plus it's all German! Has anyone an English version or some details on how to do this myself?

Cheers,

There's a trick to that...DON'T run the install. Just use the program already in one of the folders, and modify the... i think its an .ini file with the appropriate configuration.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PC Shutdown0