OS X Slow thumbnail load times in library (No caching?)
Question 
Hello, hoping someone can please help me with this. I have looked around a lot and have only found some far more technical talk regarding my issue, which is honestly beyond what I know, and I'm not even sure related.

My issue is about very slow loading thumbnails.

- I run kodi on my mac-min (specs below) and everything else runs fine.
- When i go to TV or Movies the thumbnails are really slow to load (Each thumbnail takes about 2-3 seconds to load, but for each item and every time)
- If I also scroll down they keep loading slowly
- Then if I scroll back up, the ones that were loaded earlier are no longer loaded.
- When i go back to the main menu and then back into Movies or TV, the thumbnails have to reload again. It's like they're not being chached at all some how.

I used to use Kodi on an old mac book pro 2009, and did not have this issue (it was an older version of Kodi however)

Have been trying to figure this out for some time now, any help would be appreciated! Blush

Specs
Kodi, Jarvis v16.1

El Capitan 10.11.5
Mac mini (Mid 2011)
2.3 ghz i5
4 gb 1333 mhx DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 3000 384
debug log (wiki) while reproducing the problem
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
debug log as requested, should have done it straight up, hopefully that's right.

http://pastebin.com/0R2NQXvy

edit by memphiz: fixed link
your textures13.db is malformed. You need to delete it somit can be re-generated. That should fix the issue... (atm it doesn't use cached thumbs but loads them from the internet each time)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
brilliant, thanking you sir for taking the time to help me. This has done the trick.

It took a moment to load them all, but now that it's loaded them they come up instantly each time I go back. thank you thank you thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slow thumbnail load times in library (No caching?)0