Rio Olympics add-on
Does anyone have an add-on that organizes the freely available Olympic events?
Are there any legit free streams available?
Looking in off topic, there look to be some on YouTube. At least for the opening ceremony anyway.

Whether there will be any more and whether they are fully legit or not is another question.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
in the UK the BBC will be providing many streams as usual, but these will be geo-locked
And the beeb have been ramping up efforts to block VPN access to these services as well over the last year.
At least you have BBC. In NZ Sky has the sole rights and I refuse to pay their exorbitant prices.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Looks like NBC will be streaming it as well. Not sure if geolocked or if it requires a subscription though.

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
@enen92, have globo.com addon, but it´s only work with subscription. Have 20 sportv channels available.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
RTP (the public channel) will broadcast the olympics here. All the channels are available in the RTP play video addon via the RTP play website (oficial repository).

According to the website:
Between 13h00 and 16h00 GMT – RTP2
Btw 15h00 and 17h45 – RTP1 / RTP1 HD
Btw 18h00 and 21h00 – RTP2
BTw 23h00 and 04h00 – RTP1/ RTP1 HD

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
In Germany (possibly Austria/Swiss), videos on demand are available via the ARD/ZDF "Mediathek". The ZDF will show geolocked livestreams, I will host an add-on which will add all streams as tv channels in the PVR view.

Look for 'national' add-ons if you want to watch the olympics.
(2016-08-05, 21:15)DarrenHill Wrote: Looking in off topic, there look to be some on YouTube. At least for the opening ceremony anyway.

Whether there will be any more and whether they are fully legit or not is another question.
That was a spam link, now removed.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/man...am_01.m3u8
up to
http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/man...am_24.m3u8
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rio Olympics add-on0