v17 No live tv on Kodi ATV 4?
Hello, I have the current 7/30 revision of Kodi on my apple tv 4. I cannot find how to enable live tv... It is not in tv settings or in skin settings. Also there is no pvr iptv simple client available in the pvr addons. Has this feature been removed on ATV? It is working great on my JB iPhone 6 8.4 with the current revision... Thanks alot!
no its all there ... go to the addon browser, used addons, pvr clients and there is PVR IPTV Simple Client (just looked it up with estuary skin - maybe you have a skin problem by using a non-compatible one?)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I can confirm that Estuary work fine with Live TV but multiple other skins don't show the Enable option Sad
Thanks! I found and enabled the simple client but still can't figure out how to enable the live TV.. I am using estuary skin as well. Thanks for your quick reply, sorry if these are obvious questions!
once at least one pvr addon is properly configured and activates - livetv will be enabled automatically. This is the new way of pvr for all platforms (its not related to atv4...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No live tv on Kodi ATV 4?0