Windows Build backup not working on FireTV
Hi all....

I've just started to dabble with doing my own build for the first time. I've got it set up just how I like it now (on my Windows 10 PC) so I looked up how to backup and restore the build using the My Backup add-on.

It all seemed to go OK but when I copied the backup folder to a usb thumb drive and plugged it into my FireTV box in our Living Room, the restore completed, but it didn't replicate how my build was on my PC - the backgrounds for each category I'd set up were showing the default Aeon Nox Spaceman/Gravity background, plus my coloured Category fonts were all white, and the sub-menu's were wrong (standard)

I checked the settings and noticed a few radio buttons were unchecked in 'File Selection' so ticked them, re-tried but got the same result.

I did get a warning on the restore that the backup was from a different version or something, but just continued anyway as I assumed it was referring to the back up being on my Windows machine.

Does it mean that the back up will only work on a like-for-like platform and I've got to re-configure all my settings on my FireTV to match those on my PC?

Thanks for any info...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Build backup not working on FireTV0