Movies Tab Issue only after switching profiles
Ok,

This problem I'm having is when you switch profiles in Kodi, you can't select Movies as your first action because it shows Videos instead of Movies. You have to first choose another tab (TV, System, anything), then it allows you to select Movies.

So I've tried this on two different machines and I can't figure out how to solve this "bug". Let me break down the issue for you:

Create at least 1 additional profile, so now you have master profile and whatever second user profile.

First, login to either profile, then select MOVIES tab as your very first option. This bug only happens when you do it like that. If you select any other tab before movies, you won't see this "bug." Ok, Movies should display as normal. Because you have only tried it on the first profile you selected.

Now Log Off your Current Profile (don't exit Kodi, simply log-off so you return to the logon screen), **Now Log On with OTHER Profile.**

Now select MOVIES tab as your very first option. You see the problem? It actually shows "Videos - Library" instead of the Movies Tab, as it should.

I've deleted/created profiles so many times on both machines, I even tried different skins, and all the settings I can think of.

The only work-around is this. If you switch profiles, you have to first choose any tab EXCEPT movies. For instance, if you switch profiles, then go to TV Tab, then go to Movies tab, the Movies will show up fine again.

But I'm telling you, if you switch profiles, and go STRAIGHT TO MOVIES, it WILL NOT show your movies.

Can anyone else verify this, or am I going crazy?
Just wanted to bump this. After 3 days, nobody can confirm this bug?
Am I allowed to bump this one more time? Still no responses.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies Tab Issue only after switching profiles1