Any plan for MQ7 on Krypton?
Well, sometimes I really don't understand some people. And I won't understand them.

What's the problem of using Kodi 16 JarvisHuh It works fine and I can watch or hear anything I want.
Moreover the MQ skin is the best ever, from the beginning until now. There is absolutely no doubt, what is surely my personal opinion.

Moreover the MQ skin was always stable when it was final. No beta user status. That is great in opposite to many other software releases.

So let us wait until MQ7 is final for Kodi Jarvis. I will be happy when it's done. Of course I am waiting, too. But I can wait ...
(2016-08-09, 17:27)catweazle71 Wrote: Well, sometimes I really don't understand some people. And I won't understand them.

What's the problem of using Kodi 16 JarvisHuh It works fine and I can watch or hear anything I want.
Moreover the MQ skin is the best ever, from the beginning until now. There is absolutely no doubt, what is surely my personal opinion.

Moreover the MQ skin was always stable when it was final. No beta user status. That is great in opposite to many other software releases.

So let us wait until MQ7 is final for Kodi Jarvis. I will be happy when it's done. Of course I am waiting, too. But I can wait ...

There is nothing wrong with jarvis. That's what I use on all my systems.

The issue is that there is currently no public MQ build that works with jarvis.

And I was not willing or able to stay on isengaard just for MQ6. Plus some of my devices auto update kodi to latest stable and due to mysql, all other devices have to be on the same version

And once krypton stable is released, the same issue will occur. There won't be a public MQ version for it for a very long time
(2016-08-09, 16:12)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-08-09, 15:56)Wanilton Wrote: @movie78, Marcos and me don´t promess anything, where your read a single line, with data for release? when done will be release...

Anyone is free for use any other cool skin, be happy...

There was a thread that was deleted almost 3 months ago and that is where you promise the release to the public, personally, it doesn't border me if you release it or not,It is your property you do with it as you wish....

Dude, you are always whining the same thing in EVERY POST you make. Its embarrasing...just shut up and keep yourself with those other skins. You seem really bothered lol...
There are TONS of users who donate to MQ7, making a skin is not like making sandwiches.
You even whined with me cause of my signature (as everyone can see), your existence on theses topics is always the same: whine
Agreed. The forums need to be cleansed from the whiners.

Sent from my iPhone

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any plan for MQ7 on Krypton?0