Sumvision Cyclone X4 Bluetooth Edition.
Hey everyone, new to the forum. After looking around I'm beginning to realize my Box purchase may not have the wisest of choices regarding customization limitations for this Box. However I've had this box about 2 months now and just this past couple of weeks I've been getting an error message saying "The machine has a serious error, needs to reboot" now whenever i rebooted, it did fix the problem but it happened more frequently until this past weekend when after receiving the message and rebooting, it would no longer fully reboot. It get to the boot screen and then reset itself. The light went as follows. Red to Blue then to Purple and then it would reset.

I have gotten into recovery and i did a complete factory reset which did fix the problem only for the same issue to re-occur hours later. I have tried flashing it with different firmware which did brick it. I've brought it back from the dead with stock firmware 1.0.1 and tried updating it via the box to 1.0.2 but for some reason it says it wasn't signed and failed to which i had to do a factory reset to resuscitated it. I believed i had fixed the problem as the box worked flawlessly the rest of the day until the following day when i received that same error message and now currently it is now stuck on a boot loop.

Anything ideas or shall i just bin it?

Cheers.
Matt
Connect the seller or manufacturer?

Nothing to do with Kodi as such.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sumvision Cyclone X4 Bluetooth Edition.0