Smallest 1080P TV with HDMI input?
It's also giving away the secret of how the TARDIS gets around in at least two of its spatial dimensions - love the little shopping trolley wheels on the bottom Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
PS: I remembered there was a Kit to convert iPad Retina replacement screen into an external display. Something like that Might make things super compact for you if you can find a super small 1080p screen + HDMI / eDP kit.
If you search aliexpress for "1080p monitor" you will find a number of different models ranging from around 10" to 15". Not sure if the specs/quality with suit your requirements Ned but worth a look I would guess.
(2016-08-21, 13:53)Chris P Bacon Wrote: If you search aliexpress for "1080p monitor" you will find a number of different models ranging from around 10" to 15". Not sure if the specs/quality with suit your requirements Ned but worth a look I would guess.

I just did some looking last week for different reason but I'd suggest this.. - Find the smallest 1080p panel you would like to use (via a LaptopPanel site) and then use those panel numbers and send them to these Ebay & AliExpress guys who will send you a Controller Board that works via what you desire (variety I've seen is VGA, HDMI, DP/eDP, some 4K ones via DP).
(2016-08-08, 13:49)Ned Scott Wrote: Since I work from home I basically can "work from anywhere", but I always need a TV available to me personally for testing stuff (as in, don't want to use other people's TVs or inconvenience them, etc). This is normally just my family's cabin up in the mountains (where it is not nearly as hot as it is in Arizona), and I can be up there for weeks at a time. Normally I've been bringing my 24 inch bedroom TV, but even this is a bit cumbersome (I've already scratched the frame a few times).

So I'm on a mission to find the smallest 1080P display with HDMI input (or DVI, as long as it works with a passive adapter) to travel with. It's not for pleasure, but just for testing, so it doesn't matter if I have to hold it up to my nose to see things. The smaller the better. Otherwise, I need to find a suitcase for the 24 inch TV.

Any thoughts/advice?

Another option : http://liliputing.com/2016/08/superbook-...goals.html
From what I understand this is just soft that works in a similar way to VNC. You can even install their app right now. The only interesting thing about this is having bigger screen and additional battery.
But it doesn't have HDMI input AFAIK so it won't be good to OP.
And even then you would have to wait till next year to even receive your superbook since they are aiming for the January for early backers and February for everyone else. So yeah doesn't help Ned if he needs something now.
Yeah, as I mentioned in post 11, I saw it, got excited, then I saw the lack of HDMI in ;)
Let me necro this thread. Read my post at https://hardforum.com/threads/ncase-m1-s...1042946374 and cowsgomoo2's reply two down and you will know everything currently knowable about portable HDMI monitors Smile

tl;dr: Sharp LL-S201A and similar graphics tablet monitors, Gechic has 13" and 15" models, a few new options at https://shop57714512.world.taobao.com/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smallest 1080P TV with HDMI input?0