• 14(current)
Beta WebGrab+Plus Configurator
(2016-12-01, 08:55)moshoodo123 Wrote: @primaeval, I found the problem, it was because I didnt run patches.bat as admin. all sorted. you are awesome bro. I am blown away. i just tested it with your Tv Guide, you have great addons. please is it possible to call the current programme and next programme in the VideoOsd.xml? I mean if i want to show the current watching programme and the next Programme. I have a customized VideoOsd wich i will like to show it.

Thanks for your great work.

Have you made a custom skin and put it in the addons_data folder?

I thought the next program info was still being output if you have a control like it was in the sly skin.

If you pm me a link to your skin I'll see if anything needs fixing in gui.py.

[EDIT ]f you mean the Kodi skin, you'll have to point me to an example. Do the other TV Guides show that program info in the OSD?
(2016-12-01, 09:57)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 08:55)moshoodo123 Wrote: @primaeval, I found the problem, it was because I didnt run patches.bat as admin. all sorted. you are awesome bro. I am blown away. i just tested it with your Tv Guide, you have great addons. please is it possible to call the current programme and next programme in the VideoOsd.xml? I mean if i want to show the current watching programme Title and the next Programme Title. I have a customized VideoOsd wich i will like to show it.

Thanks for your great work

I thought the next program info was still being output if you have a control like it was in the sly skin.

[EDIT ]f you mean the Kodi skin, you'll have to point me to an example. Do the other TV Guides show that program info in the OSD?

I am really sorry for the confusion Bro, I Customised the Xonfluence Kodi Skin Videofullscreen.xml to look like Sly TV
here is my mod:Image

Since your TV guide is using Videofullscreen.xml aswell, If possible, all I want is Code to show current programme Title on the middle yellow and the next programme Title on the blue. something similar to Sly Tv.

Thanks for being a blessing.

Regards
(2016-12-01, 15:51)moshoodo123 Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 09:57)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 08:55)moshoodo123 Wrote: @primaeval, I found the problem, it was because I didnt run patches.bat as admin. all sorted. you are awesome bro. I am blown away. i just tested it with your Tv Guide, you have great addons. please is it possible to call the current programme and next programme in the VideoOsd.xml? I mean if i want to show the current watching programme and the next Programme. I have a customized VideoOsd wich i will like to show it.

Thanks for your great work

I am really sorry for the confusion Bro, I Customised the Xonfluence Kodi Skin Videofullscreen.xml to look like Sly TV
here is my mod:

Since your TV guide is using Videofullscreen.xml aswell, If possible, all I want is Code to show current programme on the middle yellow and the next programme on the blue. something similar to Sly Tv.

Thanks for being a blessing.

Regards

If you can fork TV Guide Fullscreen and make it work without affecting anything else I'll add it in for you.
Sure Bro, I should be able to do that.

Regards
@primaeval, thanks for your hard work, please how can I add channels manually through webgrabplus configurator. I want some channels from Africa (Nigeria) but it is empty under country list. I contacted the guy at webgrabplus who fixed it but still empty through webgrab configurator.

some of the channels are:

Code:
<channel update="i" site="gotvafrica.com.ng" site_id="Wazobia TV###WTT" xmltv_id="Wazobia TV">Wazobia TV</channel>
<channel update="i" site="gotvafrica.com.ng" site_id="GO Channel###BKR" xmltv_id="GO Channel">GO Channel</channel>
<channel update="i" site="gotvafrica.com.ng" site_id="Tiwa n Tiwa###TDT" xmltv_id="Tiwa n Tiwa">Tiwa n Tiwa</channel>
<channel update="i" site="gotvafrica.com.ng" site_id="Rave TV###RTT" xmltv_id="Rave TV">Rave TV</channel>

I add them to webgraplusconfig.xml but didnt show up. please how can I solve this
(2016-12-03, 02:26)moshoodo123 Wrote: @primaeval, thanks for your hard work, please how can I add channels manually through webgrabplus configurator. I want some channels from Africa (Nigeria) but it is empty under country list. I contacted the guy at webgrabplus who fixed it but still empty through webgrab configurator.

some of the channels are:

Code:
<channel update="i" site="gotvafrica.com.ng" site_id="Wazobia TV###WTT" xmltv_id="Wazobia TV">Wazobia TV</channel>
<channel update="i" site="gotvafrica.com.ng" site_id="GO Channel###BKR" xmltv_id="GO Channel">GO Channel</channel>
<channel update="i" site="gotvafrica.com.ng" site_id="Tiwa n Tiwa###TDT" xmltv_id="Tiwa n Tiwa">Tiwa n Tiwa</channel>
<channel update="i" site="gotvafrica.com.ng" site_id="Rave TV###RTT" xmltv_id="Rave TV">Rave TV</channel>

I add them to webgraplusconfig.xml but didnt show up. please how can I solve this

You probably need to download the gotoafrica files directly from the webgrab download page and add them into the site.ini folder in the Nigeria folder.
userdata\addon_data\script.webgrab\webgrab\siteini.pack\Nigeria
But it looks like they are not up yet.
http://webgrabplus.com/epg-channels#stc_34

This addon grabs the whole site.ini update pack manually. If they haven't added the new files to that this addon won't get them.

Did he post link to the new version somewhere in the forum?

When you have the new ini file you can do the following:

The gotoafrica ini file needs you to do a manual step to create the channels xml file.
* manually copy the gotoafrica ini file to the output folder (where the final WebGrab++.config.xml ends up)
* uncomment the lines at the bottom of the ini files
* make a dummy channel in WebGrab++.config.xml
<channel update="i" site="gotvafrica.com.ng" site_id="x" xmltv_id="x">x</channel>
* Run Webgrab
* now you should have a gotoafrica xml file with the channels in
* put the ini and xml files back into the Nigeria folder

It is a bit of a pain but you should be able to select the channels in the addon after that.
Ok so trying to install webgrab configurator on Libreelec...addon is installed...webgrab addon is also installed from the libreele repo togeher with mono...I v set up some channels trough configurator after downloading ini's and ran webgrab trough congifurator but all I m getting is an error and can't see the channel i added on the log...There is only 1 channel from telerama..looks like a french channel ..thanks

Edit:Webgrab addon configurator works fine on windows from kodi and also as a standalone
Hi, how does the EPG automatically update in KODI ?
(2016-12-03, 13:55)mariofenech Wrote: Ok so trying to install webgrab configurator on Libreelec...addon is installed...webgrab addon is also installed from the libreele repo togeher with mono...I v set up some channels trough configurator after downloading ini's and ran webgrab trough congifurator but all I m getting is an error and can't see the channel i added on the log...There is only 1 channel from telerama..looks like a french channel ..thanks

Edit:Webgrab addon configurator works fine on windows from kodi and also as a standalone

Sorry. I only got this message today.

LibreELEC have changed the method used to run the addon from version 7 to 8.
I think you need the webgrabplus.run command with webgrab+Plus v8.0.104 and later versions.
See here:
https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-1102-p...l#pid18255
(2016-12-27, 13:09)Laser78 Wrote: Hi, how does the EPG automatically update in KODI ?

Most TV Guides have timers to load new xmltv files.
If it is a local file they will probably detect the change in file modified time and load it if it's new.
I thought there was some option in the addon setup.

Today, I started TV GUIDE and nothing appears in the EPG
(2016-12-27, 13:47)Laser78 Wrote: I thought there was some option in the addon setup.

Today, I started TV GUIDE and nothing appears in the EPG

You have to point to the right xmltv file from the TV Guide.
This addon has no connection to any TV Guides.
It just configurers Webgrab+Plus which makes the xmltv file.
I know, I mean the XMLTV file I have it configured in the other addon called TVGUIDE FULLSCREEN
and when I started it today I have not seen anything from EGP.

So my doubt, I thought the XMLTV file would work automatically
(2016-12-27, 13:56)Laser78 Wrote: I know, I mean the XMLTV file I have it configured in the other addon called TVGUIDE FULLSCREEN
and when I started it today I have not seen anything from EGP.

So my doubt, I thought the XMLTV file would work automatically

If you are running webgrab on LibreELEC it should do an update every 6 hours.
There is also a setting in the Webgrab Service addon in newer versions.

If you are running webgrab on anything else you have to set up a scheduler to run it every day or so.
In Windows it is Task Scheduler. In Linux it is cron or systemd.
Ok, thanks ...

I thought the addon itself had that option Confused
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebGrab+Plus Configurator3