• 15(current)
Beta WebGrab+Plus Configurator
(2016-12-27, 14:05)Laser78 Wrote: Ok, thanks ...

I thought the addon itself had that option Confused

I was thinking about adding it but I didn't because the system schedulers should be more reliable and work when Kodi is off.

The other reason is that I use it to configure Webgrab from the devices I watch TV on but I output the config files to a Windows server that runs the update in the middle of the night. I can use that xmltv file for all the devices in the house.

Also, some devices can't run Webgrab because they don't have the mono program like those running on Android and OpenELEC.
I understand, anyway I am very grateful for your contribution and work.

Thank you!
Hi primaeval. Great addon this - going to be really useful. One thing I was wondering was if it is/would be possible to import an existing WebGrab config to determine the channel list order? The reason I ask is that I already have one made and would rather avoid recreating using the configurator interface if possible.
Exclamation 
(2017-01-06, 14:36)martinconroy Wrote: Hi primaeval. Great addon this - going to be really useful. One thing I was wondering was if it is/would be possible to import an existing WebGrab config to determine the channel list order? The reason I ask is that I already have one made and would rather avoid recreating using the configurator interface if possible.

Version 0.0.32
- Import WebGrab++.config.xml (delete unnecessary ini file if country is wrong)

Hi. Try this.

Right now there are 516 site ini files and 9 are for the same site but for different countries.
If this guesses the wrong country and causes problems delete the ini file in the wrong country folder by hand in here:
userdata\addon_data\script.webgrab\webgrab\siteini.pack
It might not cause a problem.
There will be messages in kodi.log about duplicates.
Wow, thanks primaeval! What service!

Just waiting for Kodi to tell me there's an update then I'll try asap. May be Monday now.
(2017-01-06, 16:36)martinconroy Wrote: Wow, thanks primaeval! What service!

Just waiting for Kodi to tell me there's an update then I'll try asap. May be Monday now.

Right click on my repo, "Check for Updates".
(2017-01-06, 16:38)primaeval Wrote: Right click on my repo, "Check for Updates".

Have had this issue before - on Kodi here (v17 - Aeon Nox Silvo), only gives me an "Add to favourites" option. No worries - can wait
Crap - found it now! In sidebar - now I feel stupid!
Hi @primaeval, currently I have to run this addon every 24 hours to keep up with Your TV guide addon otherwise, there wont be any available programme if I dont run it before 24hours, just wondering if there is a way to to download may be 3days of programme instead of just 24 hours. some site have upto 7days listing.

Thanks
Wow, works really well. Was a pain initially to set an appropriate source (enable hidden files etc), but that's not your fault.

Imported channels don't seem to appear in the correct order. If that could be fixed would be awesome, but not sure if that's possible?

(2017-01-06, 16:49)moshoodo123 Wrote: Hi @primaeval, currently I have to run this addon every 24 hours to keep up with Your TV guide addon otherwise, there wont be any available programme if I dont run it before 24hours, just wondering if there is a way to to download may be 3days of programme instead of just 24 hours. some site have upto 7days listing.

Thanks

Settings \ Config \ Days <timespan>

The default is 2 days. In the actual WebGrab++.config.xml it will be represented as <timespan>1</timespan>. Zero is 1 day.
(2017-01-06, 16:58)martinconroy Wrote: Wow, works really well. Was a pain initially to set an appropriate source (enable hidden files etc), but that's not your fault.

Imported channels don't seem to appear in the correct order. If that could be fixed would be awesome, but not sure if that's possible?

They are unsorted until you Sort them in the Context Menu with "Sort Channels".
After that you can move them around with "Move Channel".

I didn't want to impose a sort order in "Import WebGrab++.config.xml" in case you have some channels already but maybe I should do.
I'll set the order if there are no channels already there.
Hi,

In the settings change the 1 for the days that you want :

Exclamation 
(2017-01-06, 16:58)martinconroy Wrote: Wow, works really well. Was a pain initially to set an appropriate source (enable hidden files etc), but that's not your fault.

Version 0.0.34
- import and append to selected channels by file order

This should add the imported channels to the end of the list in the order they are already in.
Thanks for the update. Get an error when importing if there is no existing channel selected, but other than that perfect!!!!

The final thing that would make this perfect in my opinion is if you could set this up to automatically grab files on a schedule. Is that at all possible?

Again, amazing - thank you!
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebGrab+Plus Configurator3