• 6(current)
Beta WebGrab+Plus Configurator
(2016-08-12, 16:17)MikeKL Wrote: 0.0.13 Looking very good..CoolCool

Background task runnning now, thanks for the info on settings when using the LibreELEC webgrabplus add-on
(Useful check against what I had included, especially the "guide_wgp.xml" setting)

Be aware of need to set "f" (full/force) option in configurator GUI when adding additional channels to get EPG information added to guide for new channels (Reasonably sure they are never added when update set at default)

Got confused around the adding "f" in settings, then remember to write config file, then remember to copy Config to output folder Wink

Lets see if outputs with f setting is to expectations when viewed in TV Guide Fullscreen later this afternoon
(I added a few Radio channels Wink Wink)

Show WebGrab+Plus log is working Cool

Thanks so much for all these updates to beta WebGrab+Plus Configurator (I can't keep up with you and I am only testing Blush)

I'm glad you like it.

I just added a channel with the default value for update and the new channel worked fine in Windows.

Was it channels you had added before and removed or changed the name or id of?
(2016-08-12, 16:17)MikeKL Wrote: Be aware of need to set "f" (full/force) option in configurator GUI when adding additional channels to get EPG information added to guide for new channels (Reasonably sure they are never added when update set at default)

It will depend a little on what the source site has set up for the given channel. From the Webgrab default config file:

Code:
<!-- update mode
i or incremental     only updates of changes , gabs, repairs and new shows
l or light           forces update of today and new shows, rest as incremental
s or smart           forces update of today and tomorrow and new shows, rest as light
f or full or force   forces full update
If one of these values is entered here it will apply to all channels selected for update
(see channel).  This value overrules the value of 'update' for in the individual channels
If no value is entered here the individual 'update' values from the channellist are taken
-->

So if nothing is set, it will take whatever the source setting for the channel is. Everything except an incremental should force an update anyway, and I would have thought an incremental update on a new channel should also force.

That said I have had experience of channels removed from the config remaining in the EPG until the database was cleared and rebuilt, so there could be a similar quirk there for newly added channels.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
- combined write config and output config files commands

The original way was so that you could do a test run before commiting the config files to your output directory but I can't do that with libreELEC now.
If anyone wants the old commands back in let me know.
(2016-08-12, 16:43)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 16:17)MikeKL Wrote: Be aware of need to set "f" (full/force) option in configurator GUI when adding additional channels to get EPG information added to guide for new channels (Reasonably sure they are never added when update set at default)

(I added a few Radio channels)

I just added a channel with the default value for update and the new channel worked fine in Windows.

Added BBC Radio 1 & Radio 2 (from radiotimes.com) that had not been included in my WebGrab++.config.xml previously.
See them now in Guide Cool after ensuring was using the "f" option to override the "i" option

"f" overide for all channels within WebGrab++.config.xml, which was overkill, should have set f only for problematic channels that had been added. [by manually editing file] perhaps..
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-08-12, 19:08)MikeKL Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 16:43)primaeval Wrote:

(I added a few Radio channels)

Added BBC Radio 1 & Radio 2 (from radiotimes.com) that had not been included in my WebGrab++.config.xml previously.
See them now in Guide Cool after ensuring was using the "f" option to override the "i" option

"f" overide for all channels within WebGrab++.config.xml, which was overkill, should have set f only for problematic channels that had been added. [by manually editing file] perhaps..

If this is consistent or happens for more people I'll see if I can add a force update toggle for each channel.
I installed BONJOUR and all of a sudden SAMBA will navigate libreelec from the Windows PC! The userdata folder anyway.
- tv.com automation (in Lab)

I have got full tv.com automation working.

There is a dialog to enter your zip code and choose your provider.
tv.com.channels.xml and tv.com.cookies.txt will be created in the siteini USA folder.
tv.com.cookies.txt will be copied to the Output Config Folder.

If you choose some channels in the next multiselect dialog they will be added straight into the Channels list.

I could do with some testers to make sure everything works,
especially the files with html escape codes eg (&amp; for &)
and whether the channel offsets work without any further processing.
Ok, so you will have to excuse my ignorance about US broadcasting - but I'm not sure if I can use this tool.

I use an OTA and some of the TV.com channels aren't listen in the channels file - they seem to be mostly national channels or something. For example, Me TV, This TV, Laff TV are not available.

I make it work by modifying the channel IDs directly, after working it out from the actual web page.

I guess I could add the channels to the repo if it exists, unless someone knows how I can do this with the existing channel.

Not trying to hijack the thread, would love to test this out - bit not sure how I will get my local listings.

Thanks

Sent from my OnePlus 2
(2016-08-13, 16:01)iainmacleod Wrote: Ok, so you will have to excuse my ignorance about US broadcasting - but I'm not sure if I can use this tool.

I use an OTA and some of the TV.com channels aren't listen in the channels file - they seem to be mostly national channels or something. For example, Me TV, This TV, Laff TV are not available.

I make it work by modifying the channel IDs directly, after working it out from the actual web page.

I guess I could add the channels to the repo if it exists, unless someone knows how I can do this with the existing channel.

Not trying to hijack the thread, would love to test this out - bit not sure how I will get my local listings.

Thanks

Sent from my OnePlus 2

Webgrab+Plus Configurator \ Lab \ tv.com
zip: 15201
provider: (Over-the-air) Broadcast TV, Pittsburgh
channel: WPXI Laff TV

Run Webgrab
I gotta stop asking you questions primaeval - because you have the answers.

And the question appear stupid Blush

Sent from my OnePlus 2
Ok. A quick test, although I enter my zip, it still pulls up results for NY. If I try again, the zip is still the default 10001.

Sent from my OnePlus 2
(2016-08-11, 12:31)primaeval Wrote: The log viewer just uses a select dialog.
If anyone knows how to show a big text box for the log file in Kodi, please let me know.
Would Phil65 script.toolbox & DialogTextViewer function be of any use?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207618

https://github.com/phil65/script.toolbox
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-08-13, 17:39)MikeKL Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 12:31)primaeval Wrote: The log viewer just uses a select dialog.
If anyone knows how to show a big text box for the log file in Kodi, please let me know.
Would Phil65 script.toolbox & DialogTextViewer function be of any use?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207618

https://github.com/phil65/script.toolbox

Looks promising. Thanks.
(2016-08-13, 17:37)iainmacleod Wrote: Ok. A quick test, although I enter my zip, it still pulls up results for NY. If I try again, the zip is still the default 10001.

Sent from my OnePlus 2

10001 is just an example setting. It doesn't store it anywhere at the moment.

I entered 90210 the second time and I got Beverly Hills (Cable). So I think it is ok.

I think I have found the timezone offset problem.

In the tv.com.ini file change
timezone=UTC
to
timezone=UTC-05:00
or
timezone=US/Eastern

I'll see if I can automate it.
- tv.com offset setting

I think this fixes the offset problem if you aren't a local.
I tried it with WABC NY and it seemed to match what I could see.

After the zip code dialog a utc offset dialog should pop up.
Press cancel to accept the default tv.com.ini timezone of "UTC",
or enter the offset for the zip code you just entered.
eg for NY 10001 enter UTC-05:00.

It then changes the timezone=UTC line in tv.com.ini in the USA folder.

As in the last post the US/Eastern style should work,
but I can't find a list of acceptable Webgrab timezone strings to popup a select box.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebGrab+Plus Configurator3