• 3(current)
Beta WebGrab+Plus Configurator
(2016-08-09, 17:05)MikeKL Wrote: hmmmm What do you mean by paused?, issue occurs when looking at the previously configured "config" list of channels
(This is what I am seeing on my rpi when within Webgrabplus configurator -> Channels option)

In my usage case only way to include the channels in config file is :-

WebGrab+Plus configurator -> Contries -> UK -> radiotimes.com ->
WebGrab+Plus configurator -> Contries -> Spain -> elpais.com ->
WebGrab+Plus configurator -> Contries -> France -> canalsat.fr ->

Note: Yellow highlight colour is very useful reminder of where you have previously been to select the channels and to know what is currently selected and included in the config file CoolCool

I mean add the concept of the Channels being in a temporary intermediate list: candidates if you like.
You can then pause them (hide,disable,whatever word makes sense to you) from being output to the Webgrab Config File.
But they are still in the intermediate Channels list.

If you Sort by Countries you should almost get the list in your preferred order.
If you want a non-alphabetical Country Sort you will have to Move the channels or use your favourite text editor. Wink

There are only so many permutations that I can support without my head exploding.
(2016-08-09, 17:17)primaeval Wrote: I mean add the concept of the Channels being in a temporary intermediate list: candidates if you like. You can then pause them (hide,disable,whatever word makes sense to you) from being output to the Webgrab Config File.
But they are still in the intermediate Channels list.

OK I understand your idea now, so we add a number of channel candiates (e.g from different countries) into "Canditates Config List" then once they are held within the Webgrab+Plus configurator Canditates Config List we dont need to worry about deleting a channel if we dont want a particular channel (in a moment) to be output into final usable Webgrab Config File. We just temp disable channel.

This would work well with concept of creating a "Canditates Config List" and spending time organising channel list with the various provided options. Apologies, not my intention to blow your mind Blush its because your thinking about much more clever options than typical user thinks about. Wink
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
A "draft list" may be a better name for it perhaps? One that you can tweak, add to, remove from and change the order of before commiting it to WebGrab as a config file.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I guess this is actually a question for MikeKL, since he is on LibreELEC.

When I am configuring the configurator, what paths do you use? It seems like it should be self explanatory, but it isn't to me.
(2016-08-09, 19:39)donbrew Wrote: I guess this is actually a question for MikeKL, since he is on LibreELEC.

When I am configuring the configurator, what paths do you use? It seems like it should be self explanatory, but it isn't to me.

I had a quick look at LibreELEC this afternoon while the kids weren't using their rpi.

I think it might need some work from me to copy the config files to the place that LibreELEC likes.
I read about addon folder security in LibreELEC and the folders needed are all in dot folders which are hidden from Kodi by default.

Another strange thing I noticed was the alphabetical order in countries was ignored.

I'll see what I can do.
I use the following:

Webgrab program - /storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus/bin/webgrabplus.start

Config output - /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus

Xmltv output - wherever you want. I put mine in the same folder as the config.

I meant to mention the country order thing too, but forgot...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
The program line was my concern, because there is a .exe file in that folder /storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus/WebGrab+Plus/
That is the program that the shortcut points to in Windows, but uses the config in the userdata/.

So, if I use /storage/webgrabplus for the xmltv output The guide.xml will be in both places or just that one?
(2016-08-09, 20:51)DarrenHill Wrote: I use the following:

Webgrab program - /storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus/bin/webgrabplus.start

Very useful. Thanks. Smile

I added the info to the first post.
Use the webgrab.start on the Pi, going directly to the exe won't work.

The guide should appear in whatever folder you set (as whatever filename you also set). I just keep everything in the webgrab folder for simplicity, then point the EPG at it.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-08-09, 21:26)DarrenHill Wrote: Use the webgrab.start on the Pi, going directly to the exe won't work.

The guide should appear in whatever folder you set (as whatever filename you also set). I just keep everything in the webgrab folder for simplicity, then point the EPG at it.

Does the LibreELEC webgrab service work ok with the output from this addon?
Yes, it seems to. The new xml file I used in my test was from this add-on.

Kodi Blog Posts
- hide channels in Channels (hidden channels are not output to config file)
- Countries sort order fix

Anything else for the TODO list?
Maybe a warning if you're overwriting an existing config file, or if one already exists rename it to .old like the kodi.log file does (and delete any existing .old file)?

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-08-09, 20:51)DarrenHill Wrote: I use the following:

How do you get to the .kodi/addons/? On my Pi libreELEC I can only get to the /storage folder; SMB doesn't go there either.

I did get to smb://LIBREELEC/Userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/ for the config.
You have to enable showing hidden files and folders/directories in the Kodi settings. The . in front of kodi means it's a hidden folder.

@primaeval - that probably needs adding to the first post too with the paths.

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebGrab+Plus Configurator3