[RELEASE] Pod-Audio (Music) Plugin - Audio Books
Thumbs Up 
Lots of categories,

A wonderful selection of Audio books for everyone.

Please enjoy this, I am.

Voin.Nod

Librivox&podaudio now added and working.

http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-plugins/
Sweet, thanks for this one. Big Grin

You should add librivox.org, would make for a pretty damn fine free audiobook plugin.
Oh yeah I'd recommend all the Scott Sigler books, and also the 7th Son trilogy by J C Hutchins from podiobooks if anyone wants somewhere to start but there really is a ton of good stuff there.
Wink 
weateallthepies Wrote:Oh yeah I'd recommend all the Scott Sigler books, and also the 7th Son trilogy by J C Hutchins from podiobooks if anyone wants somewhere to start but there really is a ton of good stuff there.

Thanks Voinage Wink

podiobooks.com was one of my favourates.

7th son trillogy is EXCELLENT.

libravox.org is also a great site. Wish they would categorise it a little better but it's got unparalleled breadth.

Really enjoying this one Wink (and yeh I nod off listening to these too!) Trick is to put the audiowires of the xbox into your sound system, and the video into your TV, that way you can listen with the TV off Wink
librivox added.

The cat system is awful, Their page layout causes trouble when trying to A-Z so just flick through.

Doesn`t take too long - hehe.
Wink 
Voinage Wrote:librivox added.

The cat system is awful, Their page layout causes trouble when trying to A-Z so just flick through.

Yeh, catagories are unfortunate as they really let the website down. The search page is a tiny bit better but still leaves a lot to be desired. If only they would organise it a little better, at least separate poems from novels!

Still there are quite a few good readers on there (you might have to search!)

If anyone's interested the girl who reads The Scarlet Pimpernel, and El Dorado (the sequel) is reads well!
Voinage Wrote:librivox added.

Nice, this is now a great resource for listening to free audiobooks.

There are a few other sites but these two provide the best content by far.

Yes the librivox catalogue sucks, one of my projects in waiting is to make a simple catalogue to link back to their stuff....just waiting for some elusive spare time.

Thanks for taking the time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pod-Audio (Music) Plugin - Audio Books0