Internet issues? Network issues?
Good morning all, well after getting myself an andorid box to run my kodi instead of a fire stick i seem to notice some speed issues not sure if maybe im doing something wrong. so a little while back i got my own modem (to get out of paying that pesky equipment rental fee and also got myself a nice new Netgear R6400 router. and i tell ya i noticed a huge difference on my other devices for internet speeds and even running speed tests i now hit around 198 and sometimes over 200 Mbps on my pc, so my speed is amazing atleast to me. ok so my old fire stick on wifi would get maybe 10Mbps, and now my box is hard wired, i have CAT 5e i ran through my whole house and so i have it going behind my TV and it goes into a gigabit switch then from that to my TV, Surround sound Reciver, PS4 and also Android Box. when i run a speed test on my Android box hard wired i get maybe 20 Mbps. this didnt seem right to me so i tried plugging that line into 2 other laptops of mine and boom i get bout 160Mbps put it back in android box and back to 20Mbps, so i then i unplugged hard line and connected it to my 5Ghz WiFi and i get about 120Mbps. so now im lost on this can anyone offer any sort or help or advise? ive also played around with settings in the router with no changes, the box im using is a Zidoo X6 Pro said it was a 1000Mbps capable so i figured id have no issues but im truly lost.
This is not really a Kodi issue. You might have better luckcontacting the shop / person who sold you the android box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet issues? Network issues?0