Looking to upgrade from an MXIII Android box
Hey guys,
I'm new to the site and have a few questions. I have a MXIII Android box that I purchased last year and now I'm looking to move this into another room and upgrade my primary box.

I really like the Android based boxes and am curious what people would recommended over my current box? I really enjoy having the full Bluetooth keyboard to search for movies instead of using the point and click method to type something out. I'd love to have full HD, 4k, 3D, and all the latest features along with a fast processor and good RAM specs.

I looked around on Google and it seems you find lots of different boxes claiming to be the best by various bloggers but I feel more comfortable coming to the source and seeing what you guys recommend.

Thanks in advance!
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=255686

But if you want a official device i would say go with the Wetek Hub which includes HD NETFLIX if thats what you use.
Are all those listed considered better boxes than what I currently have?
Summary Kodi devices:

1080p 3D = RPi3 or HiMedia Q10 or various Intel machines

King of the Android devices, no 1080p 3D = nVIDIA Shield

Need 4K / 1080p Amazon Prime video streaming, no 1080p 3D = FireTV2

More of the same with Dual boot Android Lollipop / LibreELEC + DRM for 1080p Netflix, HBO etc, no 1080p 3D = WeTek Hub

Thanks for the reply.

The Himedia q10 seems to do it all but with a slightly higher price tag.

I know the MXIII boxes are generic Android and for the price you get a lot for your money but how do they truly compare to others mentioned here? Would it be worth just buying a few more of these given the value they provide and the fact they include full qwerty keyboards with them?
I personally won't ever buy an Android box unless it runs the Android TV OS such as the Sheild. Only reason to get the Mini MXIII was so i can run LibreELEC and for that its definitely worth ghe price.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking to upgrade from an MXIII Android box0