Mxq box issues
Hi I have a mxq kodi box that is cool but I'm having some issues with . heres my list, please let me know if I should post this somewhere else on the forum

1. the remote control is sluggish so I was wondering if I should get a better remote, what kind do you suggest?
2. Kodak plays fine when its not buffering is there a way to make it save up buffered video ( like when you pause something and it stores up video) or a plugin that makes it likea dvr? Cause when I just hit pause it wont buffer ahead on videos.
3. Kodi seems to not be able update / install addons. I have internal storage and flash memory on the device but it feels like the updates etc are not able to be saved, do I need to set the update directory or turn on permissions or something.

Thanks in advance and apologies if my questions are green.

Sent from my MotoG3
Which add-ons are you using for the streaming? Were they pre-installed on the box (a "fully loaded" one)?

Please read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and banned add-ons (wiki) before answering. Also Kodi is just the media player software, we do not make or endorse boxes or devices, so your first question is not one we can comment on directly (although other users here may have inputs from personal experience).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
kind of an odd list of issues. but like DH says it's all about the load. i have a mxq and i uninstall all the bloatware with it. even kodi itself. if u bought it loaded than the supplier may disable stuff to prevent u from doing stuff they want to do so u call them..... hence $$$$$$.

i ditched my remote for everything but to turn it on/off. i use wireless kb/mouse. if u uninstall the crap it may work better. the remote is at the mercy of the processor/software "driver". heavy processing = lag on low priority program calls.

kodi does cache a bit on most plugins.... but it's hard to see sometimes. if its live stream.... then u r at the mercy of the plugin. pause is not like a dvr on most plugins. dont expect it to be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mxq box issues0