Legit signing site?
I posted a similar question earlier to find out that most signing sites are run by pirates but found one, udidregistrations.com that *seems* legit. You are able to just sign your own ipa files and they are good for a year. I think they just give you a slot in a dev account? However you need to add a .p12 file into your keychain to do it. i have no idea what access that could give someone so I am tentative about proceeding.
They may work but there is no such thing as a *legit* signing site...

Yes, they give you a slot in a dev account but Apple can shut them down at any time...

The only legitimate way is to pay for the Apple dev account which will let you register up to 100 of each device type
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
No such thing as a 'legal' signing site expect for the Apple App Store or via Xcode developer. Anything else is suspect.

Another thing to keep in mind, if Apple does find developers doing this. They will revoke their developer account and more fun, void any certs issued. So your risk is, at any time, your install of Kodi could stop working. Once a cert is voided, the App will not run. Of course once these sites have your $$, they don't care. They can get bounce out the the developer program and surface a few days later as someone else.
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Legit signing site?0