Solved How to get older version of Kodi?
I have Asus eee pc and Linux 17.3 on it and when i updated Kodi to version 17 (Krypton beta) it runs reealy slow when i had version 16.1 or older it worked great. How i get older linux versions of Kodi because in respositories there are only 17 version.
See this thread for some more details on switching between beta and stable sources.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
When i try to add unstable respository i have it:

add-apt-repository ppa:team-kodi/unstable
'To PPA nie obs\xc5\x82uguje trusty'
Nie można dodać prywatnego archiwum pakietów: „'To PPA nie obs\xc5\x82uguje trusty'”
Unstable is the beta (Krypton v17).

If you want to go back to stable (Jarvis) try the following under root (sudo):

Code:
apt-get remove kodi kodi-bin
add-apt-repository -r team-xbmc/unstable
apt-get install kodi

If you need to add it, the stable repo is team-xbmc/ppa - see Official Ubuntu PPA (wiki)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
It installed Krypton v17 bete but it runs great. Thanks! You may close this thread.
Thread marked solved.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get older version of Kodi?0