Will Krypton For Android be "Complete"?
Hi guys,

Just curious. Since Koying left. Will Krypton V17 Final Version have a Final Version for Android?
I have no clue what this question means. Software is never final normally...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
OP's reference to 'final version' is anyones guess but likely it's irrelevant to his basic question.
And we all know that V17 is called Krypton so maybe OP is confusing version name with release state (final release in contrast to alpha, beta, rc1, or whatever).
Maybe the OP also feels that no more android releases will be made, hence a tounge in cheek 'final release' reference Tongue
In any case it's still irrelevant to the basic question.

So simply put, the OP may be asking "will there be an android version of Kodi V17 now that Koying has left"?

I'm curious to here if Android releases will continue or if Kodi org has officially killed it off.
I'm a XBMC novice :)
Yes I meant.. Will there be a latest release aka the release after all beta testing is done for Android krypton since koying left
(2016-08-11, 15:13)asipsis Wrote: Yes I meant.. Will there be a latest release aka the release after all beta testing is done for Android krypton since koying left

I'm not sure why we'd have android alphas and betas without an android final release.
It will be totally usable for most users. As in, most won't see any problems. There are some issues here and there, but it's hard to say how different that might be with a dedicated Android "maintainer". All platforms have their own little issues here and there. There are still active Android developers, and many of their changes are being pulled in to mainline Kodi.

For those who are not in the "most users" group, there will be forks (wiki) based on v17.
I thought there were only a few builds of Kodi for TVos? How is it that Krypton is running on it? Am I missing something?
(2016-08-15, 09:26)willieaames Wrote: I thought there were only a few builds of Kodi for TVos? How is it that Krypton is running on it? Am I missing something?

Nightly (wiki) versions of the upcoming Kodi v17 are being tested for the ATV4/tvOS, but as far as I know, there are no plans for a stable Kodi v17 build once v17 is released. tvOS support is experimental only at this point.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will Krypton For Android be "Complete"?0