Any experience with MyGica?
Has anyone tried this one?

Thanks

MyGica Atv586 ATSC TV Recording PVR Android TV Box with KODI (XBMC) Streamer, Wi-Fi/Ethernet H.265 Media Player

Recording PVR, watch, record live TV, set up schedules to record your favorite TV programs through EPG

Build-in north America ATSC TV tuner (US/Canada/Mexico) will receive and record free over-the-air digital broadcast and save it to the external HDD

Plug and play video streaming, built-in kodi (XBMC) add-on streaming: support full HD hardware acceleration and add-ons

Android 4.4.2 OS Arm cortex A5 quad core CPU with 1 GB DDR3 RAM and 8 GB E MMC storage

This PVR TV box is designed to receive over-the-air signal, and it is not a replacement of cable box
as much as this looks like a spam post, your posting history would indicate it's not. So I have to ask, why are you inquiring about some shitty generic "Android TV" box that has 62% 1-star reviews?
I am looking for an Android TV box with built-in ATSC tuner and PVR. This is the only one I found on Amazon. There are a lot of USB tuner and TV box without tuner. But I'm not sure if they work together.

I don't see a lot of option. There are only 8 reviews (avg 2) so that appears to be less reliable.
It's also Android 4.4.2, so may run Jarvis but won't run Krypton.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Look into WeTek Play2 (due later this month). Reliable manufacturer w/excellent support.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any experience with MyGica?0